chapter two

Hiya guys sorry I haven't been updating much but I really do hope that you all love this chapter!! But just as a reminder, you would have to follow me first then add this book to your library if you already don't have it and I also want to dedicate this chapter to BabySubmissive <<<<< books are amazing and an inspiration!!!! Check them out Xx :* Xx

Chapter two:

"Um-Yeah sure, maybe-one day." I said as I suddenly felt nervous as hell and in fact, he even made me feel a little frightened.

I gulp down the rest of the refreshing drink and nod to the bartender with a goodbye and walk around the room, I have a little talk here and there with some men and women then i start to wonder around the doors of the rooms, just picturing what it would be like in there made my dick twitch in my leather pants. I wonder if Justin has ever been in there? I would have to bribe him to tell me knowing him.

I hide my blush when I hear a throaty groan behind the door and I had the very nerve to press my ear against the door but I didn't, that would be very rude of me, it's there business, not mine. But there was something different about these rooms, you can see and watch if we wanted too, only a thin layer of curtains blocks the other groups so the can do there own things peacefully. What if I could watch?....am I aloud to on the job? My hand wraps around the door knob but I flinch when I hear the managers voice next to my ear.

"I wouldn't go in there just yet, can get a bit gruesome at this hour, and anyways, you can't go in without a paying member in here." of course! Why have I been so stupid! Only members can go in here with a staff member, and I'm not much ready to ask to be fucked in the rooms so people can watch.

"Yeah, thanks for the warning." I gave him a weak smile before scampering off into the changing rooms. I could feel the very core of my cheeks heat up again but I will have to get past that if I plan on working here, Drinking the now warm bottle of water, I set out there again but stop when I noticed a signaler bag next to mine. Frowning then seeing a man walk in through the changing rooms, I almost scream bloody murder if it wasn't for the man next to him.

"Justin! Your back!" running towards his small figure, I burry my head in the crook of his neck, glad to see him.

"Your scared the shit out of me when you left the apartment like that, do you know how worried I was!" I growled on his Brown mopped hair.

"Your-squeezing too..hard." I hear him gasp and try to move out of my bear hug. I release him amusingly, only to find him gasping for air and his hands on his knees.

"You should of told me you were going to leave so quickly, and do you have any idea how hard it is to find this place-" he suddenly covers my mouth with his hand, shutting me up.

"Leo, will you shut up for five minutes please and let me explain!" I nod my head so he could remove his hand from my mouth.

"Thank you." he signed before taking a seat to our bags then looking up to me.

"So come on then, explain." I said with my hands on my hips. I almost forgot about the man waiting at the door, his eyes glued on us.

"I had to leave so suddenly because I had a text, from him." I stop and flinch when Justin brought up him, it's been so long since he had stopped harassing us...just the thought of having him stalking us again made my blood boil.

"What did he say? And how did he get your new number?" I asked before watching Justin's scared gaze.

"He wants you Leo, and he says he's not going to stop no matter what." he said while picking on the part shirt he was wearing.