chapter three

Hi peeps, sorry for not updating for the past few days but hopefully you will read my other books :* x

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry if it's bad editing so please enjoy it and I also dedicate this to chapter to AnnaSantos5 amazing writer with great imagination Xx

So plzz do enjoy love's u all!!!! :* x

Chapter three:

I starred at those bestowed eyes of his and feel him sign against my body...those lips felt soft against my own and I couldn't help but moan when his tongue begged for entrance. His breath was warm inside my wet mouth, his hand cups the edge of my back, making me slightly arch In the process. We both slowed then stop when I felt something soft began to touch my feet, I look down and see money notes scattered across the stage for us.

Justin grins at the sight from the corner of my eye then starts to pick the notes up for both of us, once he picks them all up, he splits the money, giving me half. He winks at me before ascending behind the stage, I follow him, ignoring the crowd for wanting more but I suddenly felt angry and at myself...why did Justin kiss me like that? And why on earth did I respond to his kiss!?

"Justin!" I call out to him as I gained closer to him but ignores my calling and carries at attending to his destination, no matter how fast he can run or walk I can still catch him, I've done so many times to catch him. Once I see him walk into the changing rooms, I follow him from behind but frozen when I find myself starring at his round bottom, I shift my leaking shaft between my leather underwear which were not helping at all. No longer unaware of Justin looking at me with a grin on his face, I could see his hands slightly shaking and the bulge in his light jeans, he was just as turned on then I am.

"Why did you do that? Risk kissing me in front of everyone like that? You know I'm not gay nor bisexual." I said when I was inches away from him.

"I know that Leo, I just couldn't resist it, have you seen yourself lately? Your smoking hot but straighter then a stick, what I don't get is why did you kiss me back?" I suddenly felt scared and speechless from his questions but he did have a right to know.

"I cannot answer that because I don't know." it was the truth, I didn't have a clue why I am feeling the way I am and that didn't stop me from hugging him and hiding my blushing cheeks from my best friend.

"Do you still feel it? The crazy horny emotions inside?" he mumbled against my naked neck before he licked and took an innocent bite on my pale skin. I let out a moan and feel my hands roam his body...was he doing this on purpose?

"Don't do this to me Justin, you know how vulnerable I can be...its bad enough that I am feeling this stupid attraction towards you."I groaned when he pressed his bulge against my shaft...I could no longer resist it...I fondle and grasp his semi-hard dick with my hand and feel myself kiss and lick his jaw line...he tastes just as good then I thought he would. I gasp when I realise what I was doing...seeing Justin tremble and move in the palm of my hands made me feel something inside that I never had before, arousal was in the air but I push myself away from Justin...he will not be my sexual lover but my best friend just the way it should be.

"I don't know what came over me...why do you make me feel this way Justin? Because it's confusing the fuck out of me." I growled, standing up to him but suddenly felt a little guilty when he bows his head.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked before another voice boomed into the room.

"I'm sure I can explain but I think we both need an explanation ourselves." I turn around to face Joel and his wife by his tall side, her eyes are glued on mine while Joel's are on Justin.