1 - First Time (GrayLu)

"Are you sure you want this, Luce? I don't wanna think I forced you into this." Lucy's boyfriend, Gray Fullbuster whispered in her ear.

"Y-Yes."

Gray sucked on her neck. His hands trailing around her body. He felt so lucky to have a perfect girlfriend like her.

Gray gave her a deep and passionate kiss. For the years they spent in their relationship, he and Lucy is finally making love.

"I love you.." he whispered in between their kiss.

Gray's hand made it's way to her chest. He slowly moved his hand around, still in a deep kiss with Lucy.

He cut the kiss for air, making Lucy crave for more.

"G-Gray.." she called.

The said man kissed her again, his lips trailing down to her neck, then to her chest.

He kissed every part of it. He loves every part of her.

He played with her left breast using his hand, while playfully sucking her right nipple.

Gray's free hand found it's way to her thighs. He caressed it slowly before pulling her skirt up, and her underwear down.

"G-Gray!" Lucy moaned as she felt her boyfriend's hand on her womanhood.

"I love you and only you." he whispered before moving to her lower part.

Lucy felt embarrassment as Gray stared at her womanhood. "D-Don't stare!"

Her boyfriend chuckled instead before licking on her part.

"G-Gray!"

Gray moved her legs apart from each other, making a wider access for him.

He continued to lick on her, then soon inserting his tongue and moving it passionately.

Lucy moaned his name. Too much pleasure surrounded the both of them.

"I'll be gentle, Luce. I love you." he muttered then kissed her before slowly inserting his manhood in her.

"Gray~" she moaned, and at the same time cried.

It sent her pain, but it also gave her pleasure and love.

Gray didn't move first. He knew it would only give pain to his girlfriend.

"G-Gray.." she called, clutching on both of his shoulders. She gave him a look to continue, and he did.

He thrusted in and out of her, getting faster every thrust until both of them reached their peak.

Gray collapsed beside her and hugged her close. As if afraid that any minute he might lose her.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Gray. And only you."

Lucy kissed him before falling asleep on his arms.

*

"Good Morning!" Lucy greeted her guildmates who replied happily, welcoming her again.

It has already been 7 years excluding the tenrou incident, and still, her guildmates never changed their treatment towards her. She felt welcome and loved around them.

"So Lucy, how's you and Gray? Any marriage coming?" Mira intrigued, wiggling her eyebrows at the blonde celestial mage.

Lucy's face turned red as she remembered the events last night with Gray.

"I smell something fishy. Hmmm..." Mira, being the woman she is, sensed what had happened. Basing on Lucy's sudden expression.

"You did it?" she whispered loudly, causing Juvia, who was seating nearby, to hear.

Juvia still hasn't recover from her love to Gray. Years may have passed but she still has her eyes and heart on one person.

And hearing Lucy and Mirajane's conversation made her heart break more.

"I knew it! First time? So you're no longer vir--" Mirajane was cut off when Juvia suddenly stood up, creating a loud noise as she hit her table.

Her eyes covered with her blue locks, she walked out of the guild, making everyone in there to quiet down.

And it was as if destiny was playing them. When Juvia was about to exit, Gray entered. But didn't even bother giving the water mage a look.

He ran straight to his girlfriend and hugged her.

Lucy felt uneasy. She knew she loves Gray, but it also felt wrong to her. Considering the fact that she's hurting a family just by being with Gray.

"Oi! Luce! Mind watching over Nali for us? It's our anniversarry today." Natsu, still her bestfriend, asked.

Nali is Natsu and Lisanna's 2 year old daughter. They had a wonderful marriage that everyone was happy about.

Only that, it was Lisanna who proposed.

"When are we getting a baby?" Gray whispered flirtatiously to Lucy. Causing her to elbow his hard chest.

"Shut up!"

"Nali wants playmate! Uncle Gray and Aunt Lucy should make a baby!" Nali excitedly said. For a two year-old, she was good and straight talking.

"HAPPY!" Lucy called angrily. She didn't like that Happy was teaching the kid stuffs she shouldn't learn.

"What?" Happy asked innocently, playing with his fish.

"Lu-chan! Lu-chan!" Levy enthusiasticly ran towards her, cutting Lucy from hitting the blue exceed.

"What is it, Levy?"

"FREE SPA AND MASSAGE AT LIME RESORT!" the blue haired mage excitedly said. "Me, you, Mira, and Cana are going! It's a free ticket for four!" she added.

"Well then, pack your stuffs, Lucy. Let's go boy hunting." Mira whispered then winked.

----------
A/N: In a scale of ten, how'd you rate it? :> Free to request who you'd like Lucy to have sexy time with. ;)
The next one would have StiCy in it. :>