4 - Raped by MEN (Multiple Pairings)

[A/N: Wattpad changed my story rating to Mature and private. So, if you think you skipped a chapter, it's because it's in private. I don't know what to do about that.]

(MidLu, HiLu, ReLu, Random MenXLucy, LoLu, slight GraLu)

----------

After what had happened between her and Rogue, she stayed with him for a week, having sex almost every night. And now, she was going back home, and had to break up with Gray. But on her way home...

"Blonde babe. What's with the hurry?" a perverted-looking guy blocked her way. His men surrounding her in the process.

"Back off, jerks!" she yelled, readying her keys and whip, but then someone hit her nape, blacking her out.

She woke up feeling cold air sting her body. Her eyes blurry but she was sure it was a dark room she's at. Her hand went to her hip, looking for her keys, only to feel her bare skin.

"Fucking motherfuckers."
She mentally cursed and curled her body up in a ball. Her eyes finally clear, she was able to register the place. And right, it was a dark room.

The door's opening sound startled her. Her eyes widened in shock as she made eye contact with a familiar orange-haired mage.

"Hibiki?! What happened to you? Ichiya, Eve, and everyone are so worried about you and Ren. What happ--mphf!" he cut her off with a deep kiss. Lucy was too shock. Eyes wide open as he kissed her passionately.

The door opened again, amd this time, another familiar face entered. Hibiki broke the kiss and smirked.

"Ren?! Hibiki, Ren, what's going on?!"

"You really don't know, huh?" Hibiki pulled her up and rubbed her thighs gently.

"How about we play? A game called Pleasure for Answers. You need to please us, in exchange I'll tell you what you want to know."

"N-No way!"

"Or else, we'll show Gray Fullbuster and everyone else a picture of us fucking every inch of you."

She gulped. Ofcoarse, she had no other choice left. She wouldn't want to lose her friends too.

"F-Fine." with that one word, Hibiki pulled her hair and kissed her deeply. His other hand removing his pants.

He inserted his cock in the blonde's mouth and ordered her what she has to do.

Lucy bobbed her head up and down, licking him in the process. Having sex with Rogue every night in a whole week improved her pleasuring skills.

"Ughh! You're good, bitch." Hibiki groaned. Ren walked to Lucy and lifted her hips before inserting his whole length from behind her. Then as if on cue, the door opened and closed again, and a figure who had the same hair as Gray Fullbuster walked in. It was the dark mage, Midnight.

"Having fun, you two?"

"Yeah she's pretty good-- Ughh!"

Ren kept quiet and pumped in her asshole in a rythmic pace while also groping her breasts.

"Seems like it." Midnight smirked and in one snap, his clothes disheveled. He walked up to Lucy, and the girl didn't have to be told twice. She grabbed his length and started rubbing it with much ease.

Not minutes later, more men entered the room. But she was sure, her whole body was violated. She was still sucking Hibiki's dick while giving Midnight and some other man a handjob. Ren wouldn't back down in fucking her asshole either, and another random man was thrusting in her womanhood. And plus the men sucking on her nipples.