5 - Drugged (MidLu)

Lucy sneaked her way quietly out of her and Gray's apartment. They've been living together for 2 years already.

Just when she was about to exit, the vase standing beside the door broke, but thankfully, Gray was still asleep. She remembered how much of a deep sleeper he was.

Lucy sighed and finally got out of their apartment. After the series of events that's happened to her, she wanted to wind down by drinking some beer.

She walked silently, tugging her hood closer as she passed by some familiar faces. She knew for sure that once they saw her walking down the street, they'd tell Gray--which she didn't want to happen.

Sighing a heavy one, she finally got to the designated bar, the Problem Doctor.

Lucy quietly took a seat on the stool and tapped the wooden counter as she waited for the familiar bartender to finish taking the other's order.

"I'd like to have the heaviest one you have, please." she politely ordered, eyeing the familiar bartender keenfully.

His familiar dark disheveled hair covered his eyes as he lowered his head to pour her drink.

"Here you go, miss Lucy."

Lucy stopped drinking mid-way as she realized that the bartender called her by her name. "How did he know my name?"

But just when she was about to ask, her world started spinning. And the last thing she knew, was the bartender smirking, and her falling unconsciously.

***
Lucy woke up feeling pain over her. She tried moving her arms and legs but found out they were tied up like the rest of her body. Thankfully for her, she was still wearing her clothes.

Not for long.

"Had a good night sleep, girly?" the voice of the bartender surprisef her nerves. Now she was sure she knew the person.

Images flashed in her head until she finally remembered who he was.

"Mdnmph!" she exclaimed his name, but only to find out her mouth was covered with duct tape. [At first I wrote "Duck Tape"]

The guy laughed, walking closer to Lucy until he was just an inch from her face. "Good memory you got there, girly. But let's see if you've got a good body as well."

The moment the last sentence left the supposed bartender's mouth, Lucy's world shattered. "Another one, huh? Can't this stop from happening?"

Midnight removed the duct tape from her mouth rather quickly, leaving red marks around her mouth.

"M-Midnight!"

"Yes, yes, girly. Now, I didn't drugged you so I could talk nonsense with you. You're an intelligent person, smart enough to know what I want, yes?"

"Please... don't." she cried, horror creeping up on her again.

"Oh? You're still afraid after my men banged you? Ah, speaking of my men, you must be wondering why Hibiki and Ren are with me, yes?"

Lucy nodded weakly, fear crossing her face as she remembered the night she was raped by several men, including two people she trusted.

"I'll tell you. But first,"

Lucy waited for Midnight to finish his sentence. But instead of doing what she waited, he told her using actions.

Lucy yelped as the black mage squeezed her mounds hard. The ropes around them weren't helping either, instead, sending her more pain.

Red ropes were tied around her whole body. Her arms tied at her back, and her legs were raised, thighs tied with her waist, giving him an access to see her black lacy underwear. Ropes were tied around and in the middle of her breasts as well, then crossing her back, circulating her butt, then crossing the middle of her thighs.