3 - Birthday Gift (RoLu)

"Happy Birthday, Rogue!" The red-eyed shadow dragon slayer's bestfriend and brother, Sting Eucliffe, greeted him as it was his birthday. Sting slapped his back playfully and laughed. "You'll love my gift."

"As long as it's not one of your shits."

Sting just smirked and handed his brother a key and a note stating an address.

Rogue made his way to the said address and used the key to open the door. He entered the seemingly dark room, and just as he did, the door slammed shut and was sealed by runes.

"Pretzel's runes! Sting, you fucktard."

He opened the light and was shocked to see a sight of a completely nude blonde woman chained in four sides, her body forming an 'x'.

The shadow dragon-slayer gulped nervously as she started to squirm. "I-Is there anyone there? P-Please help me!"

He immidiately recognized the blonde's sweet voice although it was hoarse. He had been thinking of her since he laid eyes on her. Sometimes he had wet dreams about her. And now she was in front of him, completely naked and he had a full view of every part of her--that is, except for her covered eyes.

Rogue averted his gaze but then landed back on her exposed chest. Her nipples stiff by the cold air brushing on her skin. His eyes traveled lower until it ended on her pinkish flaps. And then he lost it.

He made his way towards her, unconsciously unbuckling his pants and letting it fall off with his boxers. He grabbed his member and started rubbing it up and down until he reached his peak. His cum splashed on the blonde's body since she was just in front of him.

"W-Wha-?!"

"Shh... It'll be alright." he whispered as he kissed her forehead. Slowly, his hands travelled around her body, arousal rising on him as he felt her soft skin.

He cupped her mounds, making her gasp and squirm. "P-Please don't do this to me! I've had enough!"

He wanted to stop. He knew it was wrong specially since he knew she had a boyfriend. But his actions begged to differ. He wanted her.

"I'm sorry.." he muttered before his lips met hers. He bit her lips but the blonde wouldn't give him access. So like other people does, he squeezed her breasts hard, making her gasp and he took the chance to explore her mouth.

Rogue played her stiff nipples as he sucked on her soft and white skin, leaving hickeys all over her. As he did so, his manhood rubbed against her, giving him a lot of sensation.

His tongue travelled on the lower part of her body until he came face to face with her treasure. He gulped as he saw how wet she was. Liquid still dripping from her insides.

He licked the juice surrounding her womanhood then inserted his tongue, exploring her insides. She was addicting. He wanted to do more with her.

He soothingly rubbed circled on her clit while still doing his previous action.

"Ahhh..." her moans just turned him on much more. Lucy--yes, it was her--bit her lip, surpressing the moans but failed miserably and only caused them to be louder.

"Ahh... shit!"

Rogue finally stopped, and the blonde felt disappointed. She was loving what he was doing and she knew it was wrong.

Rogue inserted two fingers in her, earning him a loud sexy moan from Lucy.

Even her, was pleasured too much. She hated to admit it, but she felt more pleasure than when she did with Gray.

"P-Please... just-- Ahhh!"

Rogue smirked, hearing her please. He felt victorius that Lucy gave in to him.

He removed his fingers and sucked them, tasting her sweet juice. He stood up and removed the chains from her, letting her body fall off.

Lucy had a chance to escape, yet, she didn't. She wanted to feel more of the pleasure he was giving her.

Rogue kissed her deeply and passionate, and she returned his lustful kiss. Now she was sure, she had to break up with Gray. All her boyfriend did was love her, but she cheated on him.

After Sting f ucked her in the resort that night, he abducted her for Rogue. Sting knew he liked the blonde fairy.

The rest of Fairy Tail weren't worried. Not that they don't care. They all thought she was in a vacation with Gray since he too, was missing in action. Little did they know, he was dying to find her.

"Ooooh... fuck!" Rogue groaned as he felt Lucy's soft and delicate hands on his. She gave him a pleasurable hand job then later on, sucked his d*ck whole-ly.

Rogue lifted her hips and brought them to his face. He started sucking on her flaps while Lucy did the same to his cock. Indeed, it was what they call 69.

They continued in sync until they both climaxed in each other's mouths.

Although tired, Lucy wanted more pleasure. It was as if her body had it's own mind. She removed her blindfold and widened her eyes when she saw who she was with.

Lucy enjoyed too much that she actually forgot to remove the black cloth from her eyes first. And now that she did, she was completely shock. But, she didn't care. All she wanted right now was him.

She pushed him lightly and sat above him, rubbing their parts together as she kissed him. Now she was very sure she'd break up with her boyfriend.

"Fuck!" the shadow dragon-slayer groaned, and pushed the blonde off before towering over her. He couldn't hold much longer, he inserted his huge thing inside her and started rocking back and forth.

"Ahh-- shit! Rogue!"

His pace picked up faster every second that passes.

"Faster, damn it!" he mentally chuckled at Lucy's impatient yell. Her, on the other hand, was fully embarassed. "Did I just yell that?!"

But a mischievous thought crossed his mind. He stopped his movement and pulled out as he came. But Lucy, still wanted more. Craved more. And he knew that.

"Rogue, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please-- Ugh!" She groaned and pushed him down, sitting above him and inserting his cock inside her herself.

"Someone's impatient, huh?" Rogue teased but she only ignored him and started rocking her hips.

"Lu...cy!"

Her pace slowed down, she was losing energy, so Rogue did it for her. But he still wanted to hear something from her. So he flipped them over, and stopped moving.

"Wha-- Rogue?!" she was obviously disappointed.

"Plead."

"What?"

"Plead with a complete sentence, Lucy."

Her face heated up and shut her eyes close.

"Please fuck me like there's no tomorro-- Ahhh!" Rogue didn't let her finish and just thrusted with a fast speed. Unable to hold much longer, he came inside her.

Both panted heavily as Rogue collapsed on top of her. "H-Heavy!"

Rogue hugged her waist and flipped them. Now Lucy was lying on his chest. They drifted off to sleep, not even bothering to pull out.

----------
A/N: Rogue. Is. HOT!