Rising of the Witnesses

The rest of the day's classes had been uneventful, apart from the stares and whispers Y/N got after his Dementor lecture. Word indeed traveled fast at Hogwarts. Y/N and Hermione were finding Tuesday afternoons difficult. From 1:00-2:00 after lunch they had Divination and Ancient Runes and then from 2:00-3:00 they had Magical Creatures and Arithmancy.

Following all their classes the couple had sat in the library with Lavender and Harry when suddenly a bright ball of light came bursting into the library.

"Y/N, go to Albus and Floo to the Leaky Cauldron immediately. I need your help."

A voice spoke from the Patroni ball before the light disappeared. It was Sam, he sounded worried.

"Shit. Alright babe, I'll be back in a few minutes. Through those doors ok!" Y/N said before he kissed an anxious looking Hermione and walked out the library doors. As soon as he was alone he apparated.

—~—

Y/N arrived at the Leaky Cauldron and Sam was stood anxiously at the bar.

"Sam wha-"

Before Y/N could continue his shoulder had been gripped and he felt himself apparate.

Y/N looked around as they arrived in a car yard, there were hundreds of wrecks stacked up around a two story house in the middle of the yard. He knew exactly where they were.

"Are we going on a hunt, Sam?" Y/N asked as he walked towards the house, Sam rushing to keep up, surprised at Y/N's assertiveness.

"Uh, we're not sure, could have a problem. Transfigure out of your robes, this is-"

"I know where we are Sam" Y/N said with a smile as he quickly transfigured his robes into jeans and a shirt and the pair entered the house.

Bobby was stood in his hallway on a phone call and looked up as his kitchen door opened. A smile crossed his face.

He hung up the phone and walked into the kitchen, the smile growing wider as he took in all of Y/N

"Hey boy" he said with a smile, leaning forward and embracing the taller man-child in front of him. Y/N was surprised but chuckled and hugged back.

As the two parted Bobby warmly patted Y/N's cheek: