The Book of the Dead and the Book of Life

Y/N and Hermione were sat in the Headmaster's office- Albus explained what had happened with the Archon.

"I killed Anna?" Y/N asked sadly.

"No Y/N. The archon did!" Severus said sympathetically. Y/N nodded and turned back to the Headmaster:

"So you and Ruby had that whole thing planned in case of an emergency?"

Albus looked to Y/N.

"We did. You have to understand Y/N it wasn't about trust. We couldn't tell you or-"

"Or the archon would have known as well. No I get it Albus- I'm not upset. It was a good plan. At least Alastair is dead. Hell must be in disarray."

"How are you though? When you woke briefly you and Ms Granger discussed fleeing?"

Y/N looked down.

"Sorry Albus. I'm ashamed. The guilt was overwhelming. I wasn't thinking straight."

Hermione hugged into Y/N tighter as the Headmaster and Potions Professor looked at Y/N sympathetically.

"I can't begin to understand. But can you fill us in on... everything?" Albus chuckled.

Y/N kissed Hermione and looked at his professors.

"So to start with the three day coma- I was sent five years into the future...."

Y/N told them everything. Lucifer, Y/N's death being the final seal, what happens to the world if he flees, Heaven, Adam, Lillith, the blood line, the Knights, him being the rightful Heir of Gryffindor and Merlin- the rightful King- all of it! It was a lot to wrap their heads around. The two Professors looked at Y/N speechless.

"Yeah it's a lot to take in. Hermione and I have to see the Goblins in a minute, then plan for our trip away. As we have both finished all assignments for the year may we be excused from classes going forward? All we need to do is revise for our exams and we are both responsible enough to do that by ourselves."

The Headmaster nodded and Y/N turned to Severus.

"Drop your shields for a minute Sev. There's something I want to give you."

Severus nodded and released his occlumency shields. Y/N sent him the memory of Thomas thanking him and saying he knew Severus would take care of Y/N. A tear rolled down Snape's face.

—~—

Y/N and Hermione apparated to Gringott's foyer where they were greeted with bowed heads from the staff and whispers from the normal customers. They headed straight to Marruk's office.

"My Lord and Lady what a pleasant surprise" The goblin sneered in his most cheerful manner.

—~—

A ring sat on Marruk's desk. It had been retrieved from a special secure vault.

"Are you ready my Lord?" the gremlin asked apprehensively. Y/N nodded and slipped it onto the middle finger on his right hand next to his Lordship ring.

 Y/N nodded and slipped it onto the middle finger on his right hand next to his Lordship ring