𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖘 | 𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖗 |

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵. 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘜 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘊 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘭. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

Adrenaline pumped into the famous idol's veins, their chest rising and falling quickly in their pose as they caught their breath. A wide grin on their face as they brought their microphone to their lips, going to address their fans before the next song began.

"Thank you so much for coming out tonight and sending me your love,"

Gazing across the faces of their die hard fans up front, she sent some smiles and finger hearts to them. She heard their frantic cries for her attention, their big signs and how they waved wildly. Even holding their phones upright to capture her throughout the night.

"I appreciate it, so now let's get to the next song," She stated, looking across the sea of fans once more. Her gaze landed on a boy with a blue tint to his hair. Blue eyes gazed back up at her and he shot her a charming smile right back as they made eye contact. One would've thought he was the idol and she was the fan with how he caught her off guard and flustered her.

As the music started for the next song, she blinked back her surprise and went to her spot on stage to begin her choreography and begin singing.

After the song, the concert progressed until it was time to end. Taking a sip from her water bottle and lightly dabbing her face with a rag. She looked across her fans, seeing their sad faces as they knew the show was coming to an end.

"Please don't be sad. For some, you guys can see me after the show at the meet and greet. I'll also come back, so please come back to see me." She commented, waving to her fans as the floor below her started moving down, letting her go under stage as the lights dimmed and then went back bright to let the fans gather their things and depart.

As she got below stage, multiple make up artists came over to dab her face free of sweat and fix the makeup that may have run. Others came with fans to cool her down and another water bottle was handed towards her. Laughing gently, she looked to the staff around her.

"Come on, I can cool down myself." She commented, not wanting them to fret too much over her. "Let's go get ready for the meet and greet," She added on.

Following the others, she had taken the fan to fan herself and cool down. Sitting in a chair, she was getting her hair and makeup retouched, as she was going to wear the same outfit she ended the show with. A black long sleeve top with black pants to match. Some black combat boots alongside some chains to decorate her clothes with.

After the touch ups, she was led to where the meet and greet would be taking place. She already saw the eager and excited fans in line and she waved to them happily. After sitting down, the meet and greet began. Multiple fans came by, gave her some gifts, asked for autographs and some just simple talked to her.

That was until the man she spotted in the crowd approached her. The man with the blue eyes and blue tinged hair.

"Hello, what's your name?" She questioned, smiling sweetly.

"Arthur," He responded quickly, his eyes seemingly looking her up and down. It was almost as if he was meeting an old friend by the way he carried himself around her. Not an idol one adored. Of course, she made no judgement, glad to see he wasn't nervous around her like some. "Do you. . . recognize me?" He questioned softly afterwards.

"Of course, I saw you at the concert," She responded, signing the book that came with her album he brought with him.

Upon looking towards him, he looked a little sad with her response. "No, not just the concert."

With his comment, she looked towards him a little confused. Was he one of those fans? Was he in love with her? Oh my, this may not end well.

"No. . ." She responded gently. He reached over and gently grabbed her hands, a pain in his eyes. He looked as if her answer hurt him.

"Please. . . (Y/N). You must remember me. I was searching so long for you," He commented softly, obviously not wanting this conversation to be overheard.

His words were confusing. What did he mean searching for her? Especially for so long. She was rather easy to find online with her online presence. So she had no idea what he was implying. Yet he seemed so in pain to hear she wasn't remembering him. His touch on her hands did send a tingle up her skin. But she assumed it was just the close contact.

"I know I sound crazy, I know that for a fact. But please, please believe what I'm about to tell you,"

"Three minutes," Staff commented, reminding everyone the line would soon be moving.

At any moment, she could raise the alarm if she needed, but her gut told her this man wasn't a threat. Even if he seemed crazy or spewed crazy words.

"I've been searching for you because you and I were lovers in a past life and I've been searching for you," He stated, completely catching her off guard.

And it all seemed to flash back in a second. She had no idea if he had caused her to see these images or if she had these thoughts because of the touch on her hand. And as crazy as it sounds, she believed him.

"One minute,"

Quickly writing down her number on the back of the paper he had her sign. She looked towards him with a gentle smile.

"We can discuss this later alright?"

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

Upon getting to her hotel, she sat down, trying to recall everything she had been told by Arthur. They were together in a past life? Which was why he was trying to find her for so long? As she was thinking, her phone went off with a ding.

Unknown: Hey . . is this (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes, is this Arthur?

Unknown: Yes, I'm glad you actually answered and gave me your actual number.. Thanks for believing me.

After his text message came through, her phone lit up with an incoming phone call. Answering the call, she heard his voice coming through.

"You don't know how happy you've made me, especially since you believe me."

"Arthur, can I have the whole story? I'm very confused by what you mean."

"(Y/N). . . I don't want to hesitate, but you died in your last life. So I've been searching for you since. I couldn't live without you." She could heard his voice quiver on the line.

"I died. . .?" She whispered in response. "So you came to find me," She repeated, wanting to make sure this was the actual truth.

"Yes. That's correct."

"Thank you for finding me Arthur,"

"Of course, no matter how many lives I have to travel through, I will always find you."