𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝕯𝖆𝖞𝖘 | 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖙𝖊 𝕯𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙-𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖓 |

𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘯𝘰𝘵. 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩! 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘜! 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴!

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

A sharp cough left my lips as I walked down the hall, a sour look coming onto my face. I knew I shouldn't have gone out in the rainstorm a few days ago. But the need to play in the rain was at an all time high. After all, time travel took quite the toll on a person and added stress. So the best way to get rid of that stress; go out in the rain and splash in the puddles! Though it seemed a cold would be the consequence. 

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Sebastian questioned as he was finishing up polishing the silverware. "You look really tired and pale. Maybe you should get some sleep." 

"Oh, I'm fine. Just a little cough is all," I responded with a gentle smile, though I soon sneezed, wiping at my nose soon after. A sigh left Sebastian's lips. 

"I can't have you working if your ill. The others may be vampires but they can still get sick." Sebastian stated. "So go to bed. I'll send some warm tea up to your room. It should soothe your throat." 

I rubbed at my watering eyes and nodded, though another fit of coughs seemed to rack through my body as my left. Honestly, the tea sounded like an amazing idea. My throat was sore and scratchy and cold water didn't seem to help. It was a shame they didn't have proper medicine back in this time. Otherwise I'd be fine within a day with an ibuprofen. Nevertheless, I wandered to my room with another strain of sneezes and coughs. Thank goodness Mozart wasn't practicing right now. The last thing I needed was to get yelled at my the white haired maniac. 

As I entered my room, I decided to strip out of the dress I was currently wearing and into some sleepwear. Might as well take a nap. It should help get rid of this cold faster. As I put the fabric over my head, there was a knock at the door. Must be Sebastian with the tea. 

"Come in," I called out, moving to my bed to sit down. Upon seeing who entered I was pleasantly surprised. It was the Comte.

"I knew you were expecting Sebastian, but as I soon as I heard you were ill I thought I'd drop the tea off and tend to your needs." Comte commented with a gentle smile. He walked over and set the tray down beside me on the bed.

"Oh.. you don't have to do that," I responded sheepishly, my cheeks turning a soft pink as I reached for the cup of tea.

"Well, you work under me so I care about your needs. Plus, you've wiggled your way into my heart, it's only fair. Though... if I do recall, I warned you about going out in the rainstorm," He playfully taunted. My eyes widened slightly. He usually wasn't so playful. Oh well, it was cute. 

"You did tell me.. but, I don't regret my choices." I responded, taking a sip at the tea. Instantly I sighed in content. The warm liquid felt amazing on my scratchy throat. "But.. won't you get ill..? Sebastian said you guys can still get sick. I would hate to get you all sick." I muttered gently.

"I don't mind if I get sick. I want to take care of you. Plus, if I do end up ill, you can tend to me. It would help prevent the spread since you would've already had the cold." Once again, my cheeks turned a pink color. I nodded, going ahead and taking another sip of the tea. A comfortable silence seemed to fall over the both of us until I finished the cup of tea. As I set it down, he had reached over and moved the tray from the bed onto the dresser. "You should get some sleep. It'll help you get better quicker," 

I merely nodded and climbed under the covers, getting comfortable as I laid on my side to face him. He looked rather gorgeous. The light from the curtains that hit his face. He looked ethereal. I guess my staring alerted him to the curtains being open as he turned and went to close them. But even without the sunlight hitting his face, he was still gorgeous. Maybe it was a good thing I followed him through that door. And maybe, I would just stay here and help out. As he closed the curtains, he came over and sat on the edge of the bed. His hand moved and stroked my hair softly. My gaze moved to him and as our eyes met, I was sure I saw him blush slightly.

"Oh, sorry. I should let you sleep. Not play with your hair." He muttered.

"No.. it's fine. I like how it feels and it'll help me fall asleep." I admitted. His eyes moved back to mine and he nodded his head slowly. His hand came back over and began stroking my hair once again. As he did so, my eyes began to feel heavy and began to close before shooting back open. I wanted to spend more time with him, even if we weren't talking. But it seemed body was ignoring that as I was being lulled to sleep. After I got over this cold, I'd have to pay him back somehow. 

As my eyes closed and I felt myself falling closer and closer to the dream world, I felt the bed shift and a sweet kiss was placed on my forehead. 

"Get well and sleep well beautiful," He muttered gently. His words made me smile right before I had fallen asleep.