𝖜𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍 |𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖔 |

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘶.

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

In a world with the seven sins were chosen every few years, people had been weary of one another. Anyone could be chosen as the next sin, and were looked upon highly even though they were sins. Yet, at the same time, people were fearful of them. The one that was feared the most was wrath, mainly due to the fact whoever possessed this sin was unpredictable. They could burst at any moment and anyone who stood in their way would be stomped upon. 

The ceremony was taking place tonight where the sinful seven would be chosen from the previous. It was a ceremony that occurred every ten years to flush out the older sins for the newer ones. Only people that were in their late teens and early twenties could participate, and this year.. you were eligible to participate. Currently, (Y/N) was spending their time getting ready for the ceremony, their mother helping them in the process.

"You'll be fine my love. Even if you are chosen as one of the seven sins, know that we will still love you as much as we do now." Your mother responded, helping you add the finishing touch to the outfit you chose to wear that night. You gave her a small nod, and walked out to the SUV that would take you to the stadium where the ceremony would be held. 

Climbing into the SUV, you sat in the back row of the seats, clenching your fists in the process. The ceremony went rather fast, as they had everyone cut their hand and their blood would drop into seven bowls. If any of the bowls reacted and emitted a light, you would become that sin. On the way to the stadium, the SUV had picked up two others who lived in your neighborhood, one being your friend Theo. Some days he could be rather blunt and rude, but upon getting closer to him, he was a softy at heart. It was hard to even imagine him becoming a sin.

"Are you nervous?" You questioned.

"Of course not," Theo responded with a scoff. 

You glanced towards your hands and nodded, not noticing the worried glance Theo had sent you in the process. As you three arrived to the stadium, you were escorted in and sat down in the rows of chairs in the stadium. There were plenty of others here as well which was to be expected. After you took your seats, a few minutes later a middle aged woman dressed rather richly came onto the stage.

"Good evening everyone! I assure everyone there is no reason to be nervous. But to the seven of you that become the seven sins be blessed with status you never imagined. Let's begin shall we?" The people a few rows in front of you had stood up and approached these bowls. In the process, you tapped your foot against the ground rapidly and Theo reached and hand out, grabbing your knee, holding it still.

"Stop that." He commanded and your leg stilled as much as it hurt to do so. Internally it hurt, and this wasn't a new feeling. It was a feeling you had tried to suppress, as it worried you that you might become one of the sins. The row in front of you then went up, and so far there had been no reactions. Maybe this year there wouldn't be seven.. there could be less or none. Though you noticed someone who went your school by the name of Arthur had gone up and triggered one of the bowls; lust. 

At least you didn't have to worry about becoming that deadly sin. After all, the people who possessed lust were highly flirtatious and dressed in revealing clothing. Then it was your rows turn and you followed after Theo, watching as he went ahead and cut his hand without so much of a flinch. You took the knife, wanting to be able to do the same. You didn't want to cower, it would hurt those feelings again. You sliced your hand and dropped the blood in the bowl. Though you turned hearing some commotion and saw that Theo had triggered a bowl: wrath. 

Before you, you triggered a bowl as well: pride. That wasn't surprising. As much as you wanted to avoid becoming one of the deadly sins, you could never shake that prideful feeling within you. Certain activities hurt your pride and you'd have to play it off. The both of you were escorted somewhere else and thrown into a room, Arthur being in there as well. 

"Oho~ Isn't this surprising!" Arthur cooed, grinning at the both of you.

You grabbed a bandage to tend to your hand and you noticed Theo clenching his hands, "Shut up," He ordered. Oh lord.. this wouldn't end well would it?

"Oh come on. Don't be that way. After all, I'm more concerned about this pretty lady right here~" Arthur stated, coming towards your direction. Theo came over and stood in front of you, grabbing Arthur by the shoulder.

"Back up," Theo stated, narrowing his eyes towards Arthur. 

"Why? She's probably not even your type!" Arthur defended and you swallowed thickly. Ouch.. that one hurt your pride a bit. But in a blink of an eye, Arthur had stumbled backwards, holding his cheek. Looking towards the two, you put it together fairly easily. Theo had punched him. "Oho~ Maybe I'm wrong yeah?" Arthur commented, laughing. "You like her."

"Shut up!" Theo defended and you grabbed his bicep, causing his gaze to fall towards you.

"Stop it. You keep going down this path and you won't be able to contain your wrath. I don't want to clean up a dead body." You responded. "Now, give me your hand," You added on, grabbing his injured hand to bandage it up. Theo seemed to soften down a bit as soon as you took over, and you guided him to a couch, setting him down as you cleaned the wound and bandaged it. While you may be the wrath and pride, you would rather not go out by a silly infection from the ceremony. 

"Theo, I like you." You suddenly stated, feeling him go stiff. You decided to stop putting it off and finally let him know how he felt. It was only fair and now, your secrets were out basically. Though you yourself went rigid as you felt something warm on your hand and when you glanced down, Theo had pressed a soft kiss to your hand. 

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

Please continue to request characters, as I'll write them up! I have nothing better to do in quarantine haha! I hope that you enjoyed this Theo one shot that was requested! And stay safe during these times