6 | Games

Isabelle's POV :

Heat rushed to my cheek watching Christian working out. I know. This is highly inappropriate. But the tight tank top on his body begging to ripe through his muscular body.

I could see tattoos through the shirt, that's how dark they were. They were crawling from his neck, down his back and out his arms.

There were so many, but in the best way possible.

I wasn't supposed to be watching, but I had a question and I didn't really want to bother him.

So I've been standing here like an idiot with my ogling eyes just watching. I don't know what I was doing, but it was hard to look away, or even grasp his attention.

The muscles on his back tense with every weight he lifted in the air, and back down. He does this a couple more times before he notices the presence of someone behind him.

He looks shocked none the less, but it's almost as if he knew.

"Can I help you Isabelle, or will you just be watching me?" I swallow my breath, completely forgetting my question.

"I had a question sir, I didn't want to bother you." I sounded pathetic, trust me. I know.

"And what's your question?"

"Oh..." I was hoping the question would have come back to my head, yet nothing. I'm left sounding stupid.

"Just let me know when you remember your question, then feel free to ask me." Heat rushed to my cheek so fast, I turn my face away from him. It was still raining. It had been raining since lunch this afternoon.

"Oh right. I just wanted to let you know, I'm going to head home now." I nodded more to myself. I was about to leave when he called my name again.

"Wait Isabelle." The way my name just falls perfectly off his tongue is quite fascinating. I'm not completely sure why a man saying my name fascinates me, but it does.

I turn around waiting to hear why he had stopped me.

"It's still raining and my drivers don't drive in this condition unless it's absolutely mandatory. Is it possible you could stick around still the weather gets better." It sounded more like a command rather than a question or something I could answer.

"I have to study for my exam, I need to get back home."

"If you'd like, you can sit in my office. If not, then I'll have one of my drivers drive you home." I didn't want to be such a bother, so he directed me towards his office.

This wasn't the same one as we'd been in when he handed me my check of $5000. I'm still not able to grasp how he was able to pay someone that but for babysitting.

When I said $50 wasn't enough, I didn't mean add two 0's to that.

"Buzz this right here if you need anything. Julian's teacher should be done with him in less than an hour." I nodded my head slightly, completely distracted by the beautiful designs in the office.

I'm not sure which office I like better.

Though, that one felt more comfy and fun to be in. But I don't think I could be comfy in places such as these. It was so intimidating being anywhere near him let alone being anywhere that costed over a zillion dollars.

He didn't say another word. Just said some instructions and left the room.

I didn't really know if I was allowed to sit on the chair in front of the desk, but I didn't want to go back and ask such a stupid question.