61-70

Chapter 61 Old Man Cui

Old Man Cui's words are equivalent to promising that these two dog cubs and two bear cubs will only be charged 30 yuan.

Although this is ten yuan more than the twenty yuan that only buys two puppies, it is still two more bear cubs.

In fact, Lin Susu only values ​​this cub.

"Okay, since the old man is so cheerful, then I'm not talking nonsense. Remember to send me some game at that time. It's better to live."

Lin Susu understood that she did a good job in this business, and others dared not support it. Bear cub, but who is she, she is Lin Susu with spiritual spring water.

Lingquan water can not only enhance the physical fitness of animals, but also open up the wisdom, which can be seen from Xiaojin at home.

In just a few days, Xiao Jin has already shown good intelligence.

After taking out fifty dollars, everyone reacted from shock.

"Girl, this is fifty dollars. Don't be fooled by this old man! If you want a puppy, our family has it too. Two dollars each for you."

An aunt walked out of the crowd and held Lin Susu stopped her if she wanted a hand, and recommended her own puppy.

However, Lin Susu waved her hand and said, "Auntie, you misunderstood. I only wanted to buy it after careful consideration."

"You mother-in-law, can your puppy compare to mine? I'm the cub of the hunter king. , who wants that dog in your family?" Old man Cui was not a fuel-efficient lamp, so he was naturally angry when he saw that his business was being blocked.

Seeing the red-faced old man Cui, the aunt was not panic at all.

"Old man Cui, who knows when you say this is the King Hunter's cub? You have so many dogs in your family, can't they all be the King Hunter's cub !"

Who knows." Auntie said indifferently.

The old man Cui immediately became angry and wanted to continue the theory.

However, Lin Susu's eyes lit up and stopped them from saying, "Old man, do you have other puppies in your family?"

Old Cui was stopped and panicked. However, facing the rich man Lin Susu, he did not dare to offend him. "Yes, but girl, don't listen to this mother-in-law's nonsense. No other puppies in our family are for sale. I, Cui old man, have never cheated people."

Lin Susu has also heard of Cui old man's reputation, but he has never heard of cheating people. matter.

It's just that Lin Susu's mind is not here now, she doesn't want to raise a few puppies.

Whether it is the unblocking of space farms, or the construction of farms in reality, even if it is to open up a plantation, it will require a large number of hospital dogs.

There is not much surveillance in this era, and even if there is, she can't get it, it is better to raise a few more dogs.

He stepped forward and picked up the cage, and said directly to the old man Cui: "Master, I want to go to your house to see if I can?"

Seeing the old man's tangled expression, Lin Susu continued: "Don't worry, no matter what, these four little guys are mine. I want all of them.

I just want to see the other puppies."

Seeing Lin Susu insisting, Old Cui was helpless, but he was also worried.

What he was naturally worried about was that Lin Susu couldn't tell the difference between good and bad puppy, and was misled by the woman just now, and finally refused to ask for the puppy.

However, now only Lin Susu has the intention to buy, and he is not willing to give up easily.

Carrying Lin Susu, he arrived at the old man Cui's house ten minutes later.

Old Cui's house is made of bricks, which is much better than Lin Susu's house.

Even her parents-in-law's family is not even a star and a half, so it can be seen that the old man Cui's family is still quite wealthy.

However, misfortune can be a blessing, and the wealthy old Cui family also encountered a situation where they had to sell pups.

  Chapter 62 Lin Susu's great work

There is a big yard outside, and the yard is also made of red bricks.

Before entering it, the sound of a dog barking sounded.

"Wang Wang ~ Wang Wang Wang ~"

From the bark, Lin Susu heard that none of these hounds were simple.

No wonder the old man Cui dared to go into the mountains so often that even this cub was caught.

Standing at the gate of the courtyard, old man Cui was a little embarrassed. Lin Susu stepped inside and looked inside, and then said, "Don't misunderstand old man. I believe in old man.

" , Lin Susu said directly: "Actually, I came here just to buy a few more pups, not necessarily the descendants of the hunter king."

"What did you say? Do you want pups? Then you... "

Old man Cui pointed to the dog cub and bear cub on the tricycle.

"Of course I want these four, and I want the other puppies too."

"Is this true?" Old Cui widened his eyes, his face full of disbelief.

"I don't know how much the other pups cost?"

Lin Susu didn't want to bother, so he asked the price directly, and the old man Cui was immediately confused.

To be honest, although these puppies are not comparable to the descendants of the Hunter King, there are also some that are intergenerational. Needless to say, the breeds are not comparable to the native dogs at all.

Lin Susu just waited so quietly, she wasn't in a hurry, the more she didn't speak, the less old Cui dared to set a high price, for fear that the business would fail.

Frowning, the scar on his face became more and more hideous, and Lin Susu looked surprised.

As someone I didn't know, seeing the old man Cui like this, I guess he was quite frightened.

However, Lin Susu is brave enough to sum up the art while appreciating it.

It seems that Lin Susu has been staring at it for a long time, but the old man Cui finally can't hold it anymore, "Five yuan, five yuan a piece, if you can buy three, you will be four yuan, and ten will be your three yuan." The reason why Cui old man said this is also I was afraid that Lin Susu would say that his price was high.

At the end, he added: "Girl, this puppy of mine is really not an ordinary local dog. Before that, the mother-in-law's family couldn't compare with me at all."

Lin Susu blinked her eyes, tapped the back of her left hand with her right hand, and then said: "Okay, then I want thirty pieces." The old man Cui was stunned. The reason why he said ten pieces, three yuan, was because Lin Susu couldn't buy that many.

Who would buy so many puppies to go home, could they be raised and slaughtered? Then you don't have to buy a hunting dog, it's not worth it.

"Old man? What's wrong? Not so many?"

Seeing that the old man didn't move, Lin Susu shook his hand in front of him.

"Ah! Yes, yes! There are ten!" The old man Cui nodded hastily and agreed, this is a big business, and he was still worried about what to do with so many puppies. After all, the family is not as good as before.

Unexpectedly, Lin Susu had ten heads when he opened his mouth.

Seeing the old man Cui come back to his senses, Lin Susu said directly: "Then hurry up, I'll wait for you outside."

Although Lin Susu was daring, dozens of hounds barked and kept pounding the chains. She was still a little apprehensive.

"Okay, okay, wait a moment."

After returning to his senses, the old man Cui immediately ran into the yard. Lin Susu glanced at the fierce hounds and pouted.

"Wait until auntie trains an army of dogs and see if you dare to be shy."

With a murmur in her heart, Lin Susu sat down on the side of the tricycle, teasing the little guys who had just opened their eyes with that finger.

Not long after, old man Cui came back with three cages, but Lin Susu counted them, how could there be twelve?