541-546End

Chapter 541 Catching a Turtle in a Urn

A group of foreigners soon left the vicinity of Sancai Village, and returned to the hotel like a lost dog.

Listening to the report from his subordinates, Soul frowned. He didn't expect the other party to be so powerful. He found their people quietly, and also arrested their people.

"Have you got any information yet?" Soul asked again.

"There should be their laboratory, and all the secrets of that Lin Susu should be there."

Soul fell into deep thought, "It seems that I have to go and see it myself."

After hearing what he said, everyone immediately became excited.

If the soul can take action personally, this is the safest in their opinion.

After all, the ability to manipulate the mind is too powerful.

You can even control a person and let him tell all the secrets in his heart.

If you cultivate to a strong point, you can even directly read a person's memory.

In the dead of night, the entire Sancai Village had fallen into a deep sleep.

Even Lin Susu was no exception, but at this time a group of people were coming towards Sancai Village.

When they came to the entrance of Sancai Village, the power of the soul radiated out, and the two guarding the guard booth at the intersection fell asleep without realizing it.

"It turned out to be a mutant!"

Although the two guards fell into a deep sleep, the soul was not too good.

He didn't expect to meet two mutants at the entrance of this village, and they were also very powerful mutants.

He regarded the monks in the East as mutants and did not understand the difference.

The cultivator not only only cultivates the physical body, but also strengthens the spiritual power while the physical body is strong.

After all, the nerves become more tenacious, and the mental power will naturally become stronger.

Soul let out a long sigh of relief, and finally got these two mutants.

Immediately, a group of people continued to move forward under the leadership of the soul, and soon they came to the square in front of the laboratory.

However, at this moment, a large barking sound suddenly came out, and before a group of people could react, they were surrounded by a large group of hounds.

When everyone looked at these hounds, they were shocked, even the soul was shocked.

Because these hounds are all mutant breeds, each of which is at least the size of a tiger, and is not a normal hound at all.

And these hounds all have their own abilities, just like their mutants.

A group of people screaming wildly in their hearts, how could such a situation occur!

Even the soul is not calm.

You must know that they are not facing ordinary hounds, all of them are the descendants of Xiaojin.

After one or two years of growth, Xiao Jin and the others have grown into a giant.

"Woof~"

A thick bark came, and many hounds stepped back.

Just when everyone thought they were saved, fifteen huge guys came towards them.

Each of them reached the height of adults, and the huge body gave them a terrible pressure.

"How? How can there be such a creature!"

Everyone couldn't calmly stare at the fifteen new giant dogs.

Especially Xiaojin's body shape and the golden hair make people feel terrified.

At this time, Lin Susu was also awake. With so many barks, not only Lin Su was awake, but everyone else was also awake.

The security here is the most, and soon a group of people rushed out from various places.

A group of foreigners were pitifully surrounded, and Soul did not panic, but calmly waited for something.

 Chapter 542 all captured

Lin Susu came out of the crowd, she knew that this soul was waiting for her.

When Lin Susu came out of the crowd, a powerful mind attacked her.

Lin Susu just gently fluctuated the energy around her body, and the fluctuation was immediately blocked from Lin Susu's body.

Soul's face changed suddenly, and he shouted, "Nian!"

Nian's spiritual sense immediately charged towards Lin Susu, a powerful force wanted to smash the energy passport outside Lin Susu's body.

Lin Susu narrowed her eyes, feeling more and more interesting.

Especially these two people, one is mind control, the other is mind control, both of which belong to the category of spiritual power and involve the soul.

Lin Susu is very interested in the exploration of the soul.

Although she has already given birth to the spiritual sense, she has not been able to study the essence of the soul after all.

The two of them stepped up their efforts, and the energy around their bodies surged, and their whole people blushed, but to no avail.

They immediately understood that the opponent was too strong.

At this moment, other people also saw the crisis between the two, and someone shouted, "Fight with them!"

However, before they could act, two roars in the distance interrupted their movements.

I saw two huge monsters coming towards them in the distance. The monsters were three or four meters high, and there seemed to be two little people sitting on the monsters.

Lin Susu glanced back helplessly. The people who came were Da Ya and Little Annie, who were riding two black bears.

The two black bears have now grown to a height of nearly four meters, and even if they are leaning on their bodies, they are almost two meters tall.

The roaring sound came into everyone's ears, the ground trembled, and even the hounds involuntarily took a few steps back.

I am afraid that only Xiao Jin and his fifteen hounds can sit there safely, as if they did not pay attention to the two black bears.

In fact, the two black bears did not dare to provoke Xiaojin and the others.

However, this group of people did not know this, and when they saw such a huge black bear, everyone was dumbfounded.

"This, this..."

At this time, this group of people had lost the will to resist. If they wanted to fight just now, now seeing this endless group of magical animals, the momentum of this group of people was suddenly lost.

Lin Susu looked at the two little guys helplessly, and when the two big stupid bears saw Lin Susu, they immediately fell down obediently.

The two little guys slid off the black bear's back as soon as they slipped.

Throwing directly at Lin Susu, Soul and Nian who saw this scene thought that the opportunity was coming, and immediately burst out with all their strength.

Lin Susu frowned, "Looking for death!"

Divine Sense burst out, knocking the two of them unconscious .

Without looking back, he said, "Catch them all for me." When the voice fell, many security personnel and hounds swarmed up, exuding various abilities all over their bodies.

Many intruders immediately surrendered, and the security personnel captured the group effortlessly.

Lin Susu ignored the group of foreigners who were arrested, and hugged the two little guys, "Why did you two run out without sleeping?" As soon as he finished speaking , three little guys came running towards them again. It is the second, third and fourth.

Lin Susu, one big and two big, picked up the two little guys and walked towards the house.

The two little guys didn't stop, they kept stretching their heads and looking curiously into the distance.

After finally appeasing a group of little guys, Lin Susu had time to meet these foreign mutants.

"Sister Lin, those two are awake, but it's a little dangerous. Some of us were almost controlled by him."