411-420

Chapter 411 Encounter

After solving Da Ya's problem, Lin Susu just came out with Da Ya when she met Hu Jun who just came out.

"Huh? I'm the boss how are these?"

Hiding not far from the Sun Shilin brow of a challenge, "Lin boss?"

He did not hurry to go to the toilet, but overheard them.

Lin Susu hugged Da Ya and walked out, Da Ya looked at Hu Jun curiously, and Hu Jun smiled at Da Ya.

When the little girl saw people laughing from her, she turned her head in embarrassment, and then turned around curiously to take a peek at Hu Jun.

Lin Susu answered as he walked: "Guo Fu's younger brother has passed the college entrance examination and held a banquet. Isn't this inviting our family to participate in this celebration banquet?"

Lin Susu's tone was flat, and Hu Jun didn't hear anything wrong. Instead, he praised: "I didn't expect that Boss Lin's brother-in-law was holding a banquet here. Someone Hu must toast a glass of wine later ." Lin Susu gave him a strange look. Her brother-in-law toasted.

She didn't know that Hu Jun was looking at her face entirely, thinking that their family was very close.

However, Hu Jun didn't realize that if the relationship was close, why would he not have a drink in the Changshouxian Hotel.

Lin Susu didn't think much about it, and replied indifferently, "As you like."

Hu Jun said happily: "That said, about the cooperation, I will come to your store to discuss in detail tomorrow, and that's it. Don't disturb your meal."

After saying that, seeing Lin Susu parked at the door of a box, Hu Jun looked at the box number and left immediately.

Sun Shilin, who was hiding in the dark, frowned. He couldn't understand the conversation between Lin Susu and Hu Jun just now.

However, Hu Jun's dress and temperament reminded him of Hong Kong Islanders, and he was a more imposing Hong Kong Islander than the owner of this hotel.

Sun Shilin frowned more and more deeply, looking at Lin Susu who was standing at the door of the box and playing with his daughter, Sun Shilin did not lean over after all, but walked to the bathroom instead.

Seeing Hu Jun coming back, Su Xiaoyan approached Hu Jun again and started chattering endlessly, but Hu Jun listened apparently absent-mindedly at this time.

After a while, Su Xiaoyan also felt that it was impossible to continue like this. She had to adjust her strategy, apologized to Hu Jun, and prepared to go to the bathroom to wash her face.

After walking out of the box, he suddenly saw a familiar figure playing with a cute little girl.

Su Xiaoyan frowned slightly, she felt that this figure was a little familiar.

Feeling someone staring at her, Lin Susu raised her head and happened to meet Su Xiaoyan.

Su Xiaoyan was startled, and was taken aback by the sudden exchange of glances, and then she was shocked by Lin Susu's appearance.

After a while, she frowned again, because he always felt that this person was very familiar.

Lin Susu, who saw Su Xiaoyan, recognized her at first sight, but looking at Su Xiaoyan who was staring at her in a daze, Lin Susu knew that this guy probably didn't recognize her.

Lin Susu was also a little curious, why Su Xiaoyan was here, and looking at her dress, it seemed like she was talking to someone about business.

Lin Susu heart suddenly began to think a little mischievous, stepped forward and waved his hand directed at Su Yan, "the beauty, why staring at me ah?"

Looked faint smile Linsu Su, Su XiaoYan embarrassed, sHe came to her senses, but her brows were still wrinkled, and there was a strange thought in her heart, and the person in front of her seemed to know her.

However, in her memory, there seemed to be no one with such outstanding looks and temperament, which made her so confused that she even forgot to go to the bathroom to wash her face.

 Chapter 412 Su Xiaoyan

"It seems that the beautiful lady Su doesn't know me~" Lin Susu teased with a half smile.

Su Xiaoyan was stunned, know her? Su Xiaoyan once again carefully looked at the woman with outstanding temperament and appearance in front of her. Looking at it, she suddenly overlapped with a high school friend in her memory.

Some uncertain tentative questions asked: "Susu?"

Lin Susu slapped her on the shoulder, "I thought you didn't know me!"

Su Xiaoyan opened her mouth wide and looked at the woman in front of her in disbelief.

Comparing it with the thin, pale girl in my memory, no matter how I look at it, I think it's two people.

"Why, you still don't recognize me?" Lin Susu pretended to be unhappy.

"No." Su Xiaoyan waved her hand quickly, "I recognized it, but, just, Susu, have you changed a little too much?"

Then she looked at the big girl that Lin Susu was holding, and asked uncertainly. "This is?"

"Well, this is my eldest daughter Chen Tianyao, nicknamed Da Ya." She said to Da Ya, "Da Ya, my name is Aunt Su."

" Hello Aunt Su." Da Ya called out obediently. a sound.

Su Xiaoyan looked at the five- or six-year-old girl in surprise, thinking about what Lin Susu said just now, and asked uncertainly, "eldest daughter?"

"Yes." Lin Susu explained with a smile, "There are also two twin sons, five years old this year, six years old, and another two-year-old son."

Su Xiaoyan opened her mouth and looked at Lin Susu in disbelief.

She is the same age as Lin Susu, 24 years old this year, but she is still single.

Looking at Lin Susu again, she is now the mother of four children, which makes her heart complicated.

Lin Susu looked at her curiously, "Why are you here? Look at what you're wearing, and now you're a leader?"

Lin Susu asked knowingly, Su Xiaoyan didn't know what Lin Susu wanted to dig in her heart, she just sighed Said : "What kind of leader, is to accompany someone to eat, drink, and invest."

Lin Susu raised her brows, and she could go to such a restaurant to invite guests and invest. It seems that this girl is not low-level.

Lin Susu frowned a little, if that's the case, then poaching people would be even more difficult.

"You're not in charge of attracting investment now, are you? This is a hotel owned by a Hong Kong Islander? Are you trying to win over a Hong Kong Island businessman?"

Su Xiaoyan looked at a few words in shock and analyzed that she was courting a Hong Kong Islander. The businessman's investment is very strange.

"What have you been through all these years? Why do you feel that you are so different from when you were in high school? This vision, this temperament, won't you marry a rich man?" After speaking, Su Xiaoyan shook her head again, "No No, I remember that the one you married was a chef, you..."

Su Xiaoyan stared at Lin Susu suspiciously, as if to see through her.

Lin Susu smiled and waved her hand in front of her, "What are you thinking, I did marry a chef, but now this chef has opened a restaurant, isn't my life much better?"

"So that's how it is." Su Xiaoyan With a look of sudden realization, "It seems that she is a rich wife now, no wonder she is so well maintained."

Lin Susu did not explain Su Xiaoyan's misunderstanding, and in Su Xiaoyan's mind, the hotel run by the Lin Susu family's man must be just A small hotel, at most, makes life a lot better.

At this moment, the private room door opened, "Susu, it's time to eat." Chen Guofu shouted at the door.