Magic Tales: Sea and Snow

Hello I am glad that you choose to read my story! This is my first story so please bear with me. Please comment and point out any mistakes you. But nicely please. I need all the help I can get. I hope you like it!😁

                          Prologue
                     (3 months ago.)
         (Some Not So Charming News)

"Your Majesties!" A tall muscular blonde-haired man in a uniform rushed into the King and Queen's private living quarters.

"What is it Matthew?" King Charming asked groggily, as he rubbed sleep from his eyes.

Matthew bowed and when he straightened he apologized "I am terribly sorry for waking you at this early hour, Sir."

Matthew bowed again and prepared himself to continue. But before he could, another sleepy voice interrupted.

"Charles, why is the General here?!" asked Cinderella, while yawning. (Just don't call her Cinderella to her face. She prefers to be called Queen Ella or just Ella.)

"I don't know darling, but I'm sure he will enlighten us. Please continue, General Matthew."
"Of course, Your Majesty. I regret to inform you that the other army is at..."

He paused and then continued in a lowered voice. "Is at our border and has demanded our surrender, or they say they will attack."

The room was covered in stunned silence for a moment. But only for a moment before exploding into a flurry of noise and activity.

The King jumped out of bed. And shouted "How many men do we have left?"

"About half Sier, but they outnumber us five to one."

"What about our allies, and the soldiers we sent to help them?" Asked King Chamming.

"There has been no word from the men. And all our allies are either defeated or fighting their own battles."

"What are we going to do Charles?" Queen Ella asked in a worried voice. "We never thought it would come to this!"

"What do you want me to do Sier?" Added General Matthew, standing at attention.

"We can not surrender! For the Charming Kingdom will never surrender!! Gather the remaining men General Matthew!"

"And what should I tell them, King." He asked gravely.

"Tell them to prepare to fight, for the war has come to us."

So that was pretty short. I hope that over time this story will get better. If you liked it please comment and vote.

Quick note, when words are in bold I'm talking to you. And when they are italicized I'm emphasizing something, or writing the character's thoughts. Italic is also used for titles. And normal text is just the story.

Happy Valentine's Day! Dear Wolves!

Enjoyed my story feel free to share it. :)

Thank you for reading!

Wolves is what I call you guys. Because wolves and dogs are some of my favorite animals. So are horses.

What is your favorite animal?

Word count: 473