Drifting Through Dimensions

Note : sorry for not updating my story for a while, I've been very busy lately and im too lazy to continue this-
Mainly the lazy one-
Thanks for reading and voting on the story!

____________________

And..
His metal thing touched The Timehole.

Everything Went wrong.
First i found out This Isn't An Illusion, Second,   I think i changed this into a failed timeline..

Um..

I'm..
Yeah! I'm Gonna Kill Him.

"AHAHAHHAHAA! AFTER SECONDS EVERYTHING WILL FALL AND I WILL RISE!"

The Dogs Just Booped Him And He Went Flying 8 Meters Away On to the Ground.

"ARGH!"

"ITS NO USE! THE TIME HOLE WILL DISRUPT ANYTIME AND IT WILL ALL BE A RESTART!"

Pikachu Then Thunderbolt The Crap Outta Mister Footure Before He Looked Weak.

"Hahahaha... I'll Just Look Into The Future Now I SEE WHAT'LL HAPPEN!"

His Eyes Glowed Green.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU GUYS DIE! YOU DECAY! THE DOGS GONE! AND CELEBI MINE!"

"AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA-"

Not if i can change it..

I don't think he realizes, but the only reason this world where he gets the Timehole is only because of me..
Meaning.

I can change this, Right Here. Right Now.

I Then Jumped Up High While Checking My Memory And I Immediately Channel Energy Of Water And Water Molecules And Form A Huge Water Shuriken While Spinning It Extra Fast Making Heat Produce From It And Also Making It Look Orange.

The Timehole Started To Expand.
Meaning After 15 or 20 Seconds, All Of Greenery And Energy In The Area Is Gone.

I Aimed At The Timehole As Everyone Looks At Me In Shock And..

Gigantic...

Piercing....

Water Shuriken!

I Throw It With All My Might And It Hit The Timehole Making It Reverse Its Process Due To Energy Swallowing It And Not It Swallowing Energy.

Mister Footure Starts Glowing Dark Aura Around Him As It Lines Up To The Timehole Before Disappearing From Mister Footure.

He Lost His Powers.
Haha! Loser.

I Quickly Used Extreme Speed To Appear Infront Of Mister Footure.
And Double Slapped The Crap Out Of Him.

He Fainted.

I Looked Back At The Shocked Faces And Epicly Left.

I Could Hear Cries And Thank You's But I Ignored It Since It's Just Anime Stuff.

I Decided To Go Home To Where I Was Originally Supposed To Be..
Pokemon Platinum The Game.

Alright Time To Speedrun Find An Azure Flute-
Where The F--k Am I?
I Look Behind Me And...

Dimension Purple Rift Thingie?
Wait...Don't Tell Me..

I Looked around and saw A Mega Blaziken Jumping Around.

I DIMENSION SHIFTED AGAIN! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? JUST PLEASE BRING ME TO HOME! I GOT USED TO LIVING THERE BUT NOW I HAVE TO PROTECT SOME PLOT IN EACH DIMENSION! WHAT THE F-

《Another POV》

"GRE- GR R RGREGRE GREEE! GZ- GR- GREENJ- GR - GGRIAIUO- GRIRUEO! GRE GRE GREIGHOU! GENI- GREOIAO!"

"..."
"Is that Greninja Alright?"

《Back To You》

ARGH!
GOSH ARCEUS JUST BRING ME B-

I Felt Something Coming At Me And It Was An Ultra Ball.
I Quickly Dodged And Speeded The F--k Outta There.
There Is No Way I'm-

...
Where...
Am..
I...
Now..?

I looked around And Sure Enough.. I recognized this..

Liliycove..
I looked back and saw a purple electric thing close as it ripples like water after.

WHAT THE HECC DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

ONE AFTER THE OTHER.
WHAT THE HECC IS NEXT!?

IT BETTER BE MY PLACE CAUSE THIS STORY IS ALREADY MESSED UP! THE WHOLE FOCUS WAS ME BEING REINCARNATED WITH JUST TYPE SHIFTING ABILITIES NOT DIMENSION SHIFTING- wait... um... I Feel Like I Said Something I Wasn't Supposed To Say ..

Meh
Probably Wasn't Important.

ANYWAYS!
I decided To Speed To the elite Four and beat the c-

...
Where...
Am-

I looked back and saw a purple water ripple..

I looked around And Saw i was on something.
I looked down and realized i was in a stadium..
With..

Diantha's Gardevoir Vs Someone's Absol.

What.
The.
F--j

_________________

Thanks for reading this!
I will try to atleast update this daily or every after another day with atleast 600-1300 words.

Yep
That's it for me

Cya!
Sight Out!