Finally Back And Peace Treaty

NOTE : The Picture with the tasty looking food (above) is Fully Recommended By Me

Note 2 : I spent 4 hours today on a project, i feel great.

________________________

As My Eyes Blink Rapidly I Slowly See... A Tree? I Don't Know But When I Left The Scene Back At The Final Stand At Very High Speeds I Saw A Big Flash And Here I Am.

I Slowly Gain My Poor Vision Back As I See.. Tree? Oh and A Lake? And Let's Not Forget.. A Cave In The Middle Of The Lake.

I Look Around Slowly.

I Look Up And Down And Everywhere Around.

As I Scan My Surroundings I Decide To Go Through The Trees Only To See...

..A Town?

I Walk Slowly While On Guard Towards The Town..

I Then Quickly Sense Something As I Then Immediately Hide Into The Nearest Tree And Decided To See What's Happening.

"Gah... Lucas Is So Sloooow!"

...
Wait A Gosh Darn Frikin Squishy Braincell Minute...
Is That...?

"Whatever! It Means I'll Be The Fastest One To Rise To The Top While He Stays Lagging Behind Like Some Slowpoke!"

...
Barry!?

I Then Sense Another Movement And I Look To See...

"Gosh Lucas! You're Slow! Hurry Up!"

"Wai- Nevermind" Lucas Says As Barry Grabs Him And Brings Him Close To a Grass Patch.

That's The Player Of Pokemon Platinum???

So The Story Is Just Now Starting???

I'm Excited And Stuck In Thinking If The Things I Did Will Change The Story For The Player.

What If Maybe I Do Some Interaction In With The Story At Some Point And I'll Accidentally Change How The Plot Goes Entirely, In The Bad Way, And Maybe accidentally Destroy This Multiverse Mainly Created For My 2nd Chance At Life?

I Just Stayed There Thinking.

But I should Be Glad My Father Finally Brought Me Here.

It's Been So Long..
(Fnaf Fans Who Listen To The Music Of Your Franchise... Don't Do it-)

Thanks For Finally Bringing Me Back Son Of A Llama... Literally.

...
Fun Fact Time!

...
What now?

I Didn't Bring You Back!
You Did.

...
What???

Yep! If You Clearly Didn't Remember... I Said...

__________________

Ability : Love Child

(WHEN TRAVELLING AT CERTAIN SPEEDS), You Can Travel To Dimensions And Change Its Whole Future, For Instance You Could Go To Kanto And Destroy All Of Ash's Hope As a Trainer.
Also, Whatever Dimension You Travel To, All Types You Shift Into Will Boost All Type Moves It Knows By 5×. And That Is An Only Exclusive Ability For My Love Child.

Also Roll With It, I Don't Have Any other Child Besides, Well, Every Other Pokemon.

So Now you Are my Child.

So Roll With It.

_____________________

...

...

... ... ...

YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME THAT, MUCH EARLIER!

WHAT!? NO- Oh Wait...

...

..You're Kinda Right On That One-

I KNOW!

...
BUT MY EXCUSE IS IT WAS FOR ENTERTAINMENT!

WH-

MY ENTERTAINMENT, MAY I ADD!

...
NO ADDING!

SHUT UP SON OR DAUGHTER!

SHUT UP FATHER!

...

...

Wait What Even Is Your Gender?-

...
Umm...
I Have No Idea :D
I think I'm A Frog!

...
Nice Job!
For Stating The Obvious.

SHUT UP! YOU COULDN'T STATE NO ANYTHING! YOU COULD STATE YES NOTHING!

(Edit : #nonsense)

WELL YOU DIDN'T ASK!

DID I ASK?... Wait Did I ask?

Umm... I Think At One Point You Did But You Said It Maybe Mean or I Was Too Entertained to Care That You Asked.

Oh Ok..
...
Actually..

I Think Of What I Would Do If I was My Father.

Alot Of Scenarios Were just.. Something?
Either I Would Be Bored Out of My Mind
Or I Would Be Asleep 24/7

Father.
I'm sorry...
I Look At Everything You Did, I See That If I Was In Your Position..
I would do the same.

...
I Also Am Sorry..

I understand your position and what your feeling right now.

Honestly i would also say and do what you did even if i was you and with my mindset right now.

(Wait.. Why Are We Apologising? Was It Cause Of Us Both Insulting Each Other? SHOUTING At Each Other? Existing With Each Other? Or... Hmm... Was It Cause I Wanted To Be Entertained And That Was The One That Caused all The Others I Mentioned... Hmm..)

Guess I'll Never Know...

Huh? What do You Mean "You'll never Know"?

Umm.. (Oops I said that last part out loud didn't I?) Nothing!-

Oh Alright-

Ahem..
From Now On I Call The Peace Treaty Between Us! Father And Child!

And If We Even Harm One Another whether it be physical or mental.. Both Should Eat... A Trubbish.

...
That's Stupid...

..Let's Do It!

(Edit : Arceus Doesn't Have A Mouth-)

Then I Couldn't Help But Smile (please help i don't know how I smiled nor how i looked like when i smiled-) At My Father's Humour.

Then I Look Back And Notice Lucas And Barry Gone.

I Decide To Find Them and Maybe Even Help Them Along The Way...

Adios.

____________________

Finally finished this chapter!

Next chapter is probably going to be about you doing stuff in the story i guess?

Either way, You're doing something.

Anyways, if any mistakes are spotten with your eagle eyes (or poor vision sadly..) then be free to comment the mistake and i shall do my magic.

Anyways,
Cya!
And stay safe... Idiot. (Jk jk jk jk, but still stay safe)