Being Dumb And Huge Impact

i almost forgot to update this story
Fun fact : the food you see up there, its my favourite.

__________________________

I started to curse myself for getting riled up to quick without checking and fully understanding my surroundings.

I wonder how i could navigate through the forests and such thick fog, but i can't navigate to a literal open large broken field where a fight is presumably taking place.

I need to think, think like the characters, think like... Umm... Think Like Thinkers.

Yeah!
Umm...
Uhhhhhhhhhh

How's it going so far?

It's hecc, please let me go back.

(...)

..What??

(Ok So They Still Haven't Found Out, I Thought- Hmm....)

...I'll Just Do My Thing Then-

Ok-
(Hmm... How Long Will It Take?)

_____

So After That Awkward Conversation, I Decided To Rethink Life Decisions So Far.

And Let Me Say..
There was ALOT to Rethink.

Like Why Didn't I Just Not Listen To Squishy And Interrupt Everything?

Why Didn't I Just Keeeeeell Mister Footure When I Barged Into His Water Plane, Why Did I Barge Into The Plane In The First Place?

Why Didn't I Run From Cynthia When she Found Me?

How The F--- Did I End Up Here?

Why Am I Here?

Alot More Are There To Rethink But I'll Save The Complaining Me To Myself And Just Say There Is Atleast 178 More Rethinkable Life Choices I Have.

I Started To Connect My Brain cells Together And Realized That The Surge Of Dragon Aura That Came my Way Was the Direction That Probably Squishy Decided To Send Out In My Direction When Sensed My Presence.

Probably Either For Backup Or Just So I Could Help Them Kick Those Idiots A--es, Or Just Idiot.

Anyways, I Finally Used My Brain Properly Again And Bolted Towards The Direction the Dragon Surge Came Towards Me At.

I Started Hearing Some Weird Explosions And Shouting But That Was Probably The Trainers Commanding Their Pokemon.

The Closer I Got The More Drama I Start To Hear.

I Reached The Battlefield and Saw The Weird Zygarde Copy Thingy Doing Its Thing.

Oh Right, And The Stoopy Little Idiot With Weird Hair.
Not Like That Design Is New Though.

I Wanted To Join In But I Didn't Know When..

I Just stared as the Battle happened.

They Order Their Pokemon, Gets Some Hits But Not Directly At The Copy, And Then Copy Attacks With Earth Tendril Thingies.

I Stared And Stared And Stared...
Until A Another Surge Of Dragon Energy Came Rushing At Me.

I Started To Think, Like Actually Think, Am I Supposed To Do Something?

I Looked Down In Deep Thought...

Until I Realized What The F--king Reason I Came Here In The First Place..

..To Be A Show-Off!

Or Just Perish Along The Side, Either One Can Happen and I'll Be Happy.

I Took A Deep Breath, Started Switching My Typings To Different Combos But Always Keeping In My Water Typing because Of My Tsunami Ability And The Other 2 Typings Is What I'll Just Keep Switching, Like I'll Use a Type Combo For At least 25 Seconds.