The Other One's Perspective

Note : the kitten u see? Not mine.

Anyways, i almost forgot to update my story until i looked at my profile and saw my story and was like "Oh s-"

So this is gonna be a rushed one!

_______________________

《Lucas's POV》

I Was On My Way To Get My 1st Gym Badge When Barry Just Challenged Me To a Battle.

No Surprise There To Be Honest.

Barry Acts Like Some Squirrel That Drank 15 Mugs Of Coffee.

I'm Concerned-

Ahem-
Anyways.

Barry Sent Out His Starly As I Lead With Shinx.

Barry Seemed Tempted To Switch But Stopped As He Realises Both His Pokemon Are Weak To Electric Types.

He Chose Piplup When I Chose Chimchar, I'm Pretty Sure He Chose Piplup Out Of Just Pure Excitement, Either That Or He Just Wanted To Have An Advantage Over Me.

He Ordered His Starly To Use Quick Attack But I Trained My Shinx ALOT On The Way To Jubilife City From Twinleaf Town and Sandgem Town.

So I Gave Commands To Shinx To Use Spark And The Attack was Successful.

His Starly Took A Good Amount Of Damage From What I Can Tell.

Barry Orders His Starly to Use Quick Attack Again As Wing Attack Wouldn't Really Do Anything.

His Starly Damages Shinx But Shinx Got The Hit And Fainted The Starly.

I Praised Shinx And He Growled In Happiness.

Barry Starts Talking about How It Was Just A Warm up To Test Me As He Sends Out Piplup, So Then The Battle Continued.

Shinx Did Look Just a Tad Bit Weaker, Probably From The Quick Attacks From The Starly.

So I Decided To Call Shinx Back In And Send Out My Own Starly To Heal Shinx And Also Do Some Damage.

He Orders His Piplup To Use Bubble.

I Order My Starly to Use Leer, I Already Healed Up Shinx So I Will Switch To Shinx After A Few More Turns.

I Order Starly to Leer Again Then Attack With Quick Attack While Barry Ordered His Piplup To Use Growl And Pound.

Starly Didn't Do Much Damage Due To The Growl And Barry Taking Notice Of This Orders His Piplup To Growl Again While Starly Quick Attacked And Leered.

The Last Second After Starly's Leer, Barry Immediately Ordered His Piplup To Use Pound And Then Bubble Which Led To Starly Fainting.

I Returned Starly and Sent Out Shinx.

Barry Healed His Piplup While I Order Shinx To Use Leer.

I Checked The Time And It Appears We Have Been Battling For 6 Minutes Somehow-

Anyways, I Order Shinx To Use Charge As Barry Used His Pound And Bubble Combo But Shinx Took The Hit Like A Boulder.

With Piplup's Defense Alot Lower And The Charge I Used For Shinx To Higher His Electric Type Damage And Also With Chances Of A Stab Or Critical, I Can Just Go For Spark.

I Then Order Shinx to Use spark While Barry Ordered his Piplup To Use The Pound-Bubble Combo.

A huge Smoke Cloud Appears From The Impact Of Both Attacks With Watery Mist And Electrical Surges Going Through It.

I Was About To Send Starly Out To Blow It Away But I Forgot She Fainted-

So Now We Just Wait.

Me And Barry Stared At The Smoke-Mist-Electrical-Surge Cloud Thing As We Hear A Thud.