50

Continue....

Shehnaz is on the road waiting for the taxi....

it's not that late but still no one is on the road....just a few shops are there which are going to close.... her hand have her bag....n in arms she hold zara...

tears are flowing nonstop......she is angry on Sid that why he didn't told her about his Taiji 's thinking about the poor people.....he always gives false hope that his family will definitely support him.... he always told that " m sabko mana ke rahunga " but he didn't told " agar na bhi mane toh hum sath hi rahenge " ....

she is being selfish thinking for herself.....then suddenly her stupid heart again recalled her that how can she be so selfish thinking like he will leave his family for her n zara....why would he leaves that family with whom he almost spend his life she just came before 3 yrs for one night n after that for just 2 months.....

she will never think to broke his family.... snatch jindal's one n only son from them.....

She sitted in taxi n leaves for station...

she board in tarin..... she know where she is going...... AMRITSAR ( PUNJAB ) The place where her father spend his childhood....to earn money he leaves that place along with his wife i.e shehnaz's mumma.....

after they come to Mumbai they faced lot of difficulties to find any suitable job... finally they joined as worker at construction site...at first they lived chawl....but later after shehnaz's birth....her parents buy a small kutcha house....

after her parents demise her neighbours dropped her in orphanage they know her name only....don't know about the surname so as she also don't know her surname.....her parents kutcha house ( a house made of only bricks ) stolen by some goons in that area

she already decide to go far away from Sid.....yes, she is upset with him but don't want to ruined his family......So what that Tanuja insults her but reeta maa...anu and Surbhi they give her the family's vibe.....love.. respect

Train starts to move n Shehnaz is already exhausted from working n crying n don't why her health is troubling her.....so she close her eyes zara is in her lap...

Sid is in farm house taking care of arrangements.....

for every work there are mens but still being a brother he can do atleast this much for his cute little sister anu....

Sid after completing his work he ask his mother..... about the house

Sid :- maa ghar pe kon h

Reeta :- koi nahi..q
Sid :- wo kuch kuch saman mangwana tha.....baki koi maid wagera hai...

his mouth don't want to utter that word maid but he does beacuse want to know about Shehnaz

Reeta :- no one is there only gaurds are outside of the house unko call krde....

Sid :- q baki kaha gaye ...

Room :- chutti de diya Sid sab gaye ghar se....
kuch apne realatives ke pass toh kuch apne khud ke ghar....

Sid :- what.....U mean koi bhi nahi h ghar m
Reeta :- ha Sid mere samne hi sab gaye....

When reeta maa is checking house last time before she leave she ask every maid to take leave of one day.... so they agreed n moves from their Shehnaz also don't need to leave house like thief...at night... from back door of the house

Shehnaz picked zara up n take her bag...she leaves the gift that Sid gives to zara... she just pack her n Zara's things that she had before coming in this house

His Maid ( completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें