Epilogue 1

Continue.....

Sid :- whattttttttttttttttttttt
Shehnaz's lips curve in a beautiful smile....

Sid is still looking her with widen eyes.... Shehnaz raised her eyebrows telling him to say something....

Sid move his eyes towards her belly.....n smile slightly......he is sooo sooo much happy that he is breathing heavily in shock.....

he look in her eyes n nod his head asking her that news is true or not

but Shehnaz again nod her head in confirmation n blush

she hold his forehead in palm...

Sid :- oh..ho ..ohh god......woooohhhuuuu

n he jump in air by kicking his hands in air
Shehnaz laugh loudly seeing his excitement.....
Sid :- sheh.... Shehnaz....n he laugh like maniac....
shehnaz are u....are u serious... m ...m papa banewala hu firse .....
he ask her by holding her arms

Shehnaz :- ha...ha sidharth
n she shed happy tears seeing him happy

Sid :- he kissed her forehead numerous times...
thank you God.... thank you Shehnaz....for giving me this happiness again.....

he hugged her tightly.....
I can't express what I am feeling right now....I am already a father of a girl but still feeling like this is first time.....jaana zara ke time sab miss kr diya tha....lekin I sware ab sari jimmedari puri karunga...... bahot khyal rakhunga ... bahot pyaar dunga....

Shehnaz wipe his happy tears n cupped his face ...

Shehnaz :- zara ke time hum halato se majboor the....lekin ab sath h...aur hamesha rahenge....hamare baccho ko sath m milke pyaar denge....

Sid placed his lips on her n give a tight peak
shehnaz widen her eyes cause they are standing on road although that place is lonesome but still she feel shy to do romance in open

She push him slightly

Sid :- kyaaa.... he frown

Shehnaz :- uttered in slow voice...
koi dekh lega
Sid :- toh dekhe...apni biwi ko kiss kar rahu....mere baccho ki maa ko....
n again give a quick peak on her lips
Shehnaz :- Sidhhhaaarth

Sid smiles seeing her blushy wife...he loves to tease her.....

Sid wrapped his hand around her shoulder.... n  they seated back in their car.....

Sid :- hum sabse pehle hospital jayenge for your complete check up n no excuses....

Shehnaz smiles seeing his care....she carved for this care at the time of zara....no doubt she had sister like friend along with her....but still a husband's care is different for his pregnant wife....

they reached in best hospital of Amritsar.....

They're in cabin with docter.....a best gynecologist in the city.... she is guiding her about the diet n asking her to avoid to take  stress n tension which is not good for her baby

n she is simply nodding....but she turned n look towards him n she chuckled a little bit....cause his face is worth to watch at this time ...he is listening to doctor like tomorrow his board exam n today his tutor explaining him a difficult question.....

this all info is normal for Shehnaz because she is 2nd time pregnant....

at the time of zara she take treatment in government hospital.... which is having rush all the time ...lack of beds n medicine but docter is same everywhere.....the one who is giving her the guidence at this time is the same guidence she got from her gynecologist at the time of zara .....

His Maid ( completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें