bad day

Im actually not in the Edd's world fandom anymore but people are actually reading this so ill try and upload this more i guess. Also just about all of the parts with school are based off me at school.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

My eyes opened and i hit the alarm turning it off  great i have school...
I got up and rubbed my eyes yawning i stood up and walked to my closet and opened it up pulling out a shirt then went to my dresser and pulled out pants and other things then walked to the bathroom and got changed.

I should probably get something to eat..
I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and looked through the fridge the shutting it not interested in anything that was inside of it.
I walked over to the counter and grabbed a apple crap i forgot my bag
I walked back upstairs and into my room grabbing my bag and my phone then went back downstairs threw the apple core away and grabbed a banana for the walk to school, another day of hell yay...
I put my shoes on and began walking brushing through my hair to make it look less messy i rubbed my eyes and threw the banana peel onto the ground.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket looking at my notifications texts from the group chat, from parents and thats all...
I shoved my phone back in my pocket and looked at the sky well sh!t...
Rain started to pour down onto me i pulled my hood on and walked faster to school seeing it in sight.

I pulled the door open and there were a bunch of sokeing wet people taking there coats off and putting them in their lockers.

I didn't bother i just walked to my first hour and sat down pulling out my phone to look at the text messages
Just Matt freaking out because he lost a stupid mirror.
Whatever i put my phone back in my pocket and pulled out my computer to turn it on sh!t i didn't charge it crap
I got up and walked over to the teacher, she looked up at me "well hello tord do you need something?" I nodded and set my computer down then grabbed my phone 'I forgot to plug in my computer'
i typed and showed it to her
"ah okay" she grabbed my computer "we won't need it today but ill plug it in for your next hour!" She said with a smile.
I nodded and walked back to my seat and grabbed out my notebook and folder for thai class then waited for class to actually start.

-skip to lunch!-

I walked to the lunch room, i hadn't talked to the others and i think they are worried but whatever well sh!t i forgot lunch just great! I stormed into the lunch room and sat down burying my head into my arms.

I felt a hand on my back and looks up, it was Tom,
"Hey Tord you okay? Where's your food?" He asked he was sitting quite close to me, i grabbed my phone out ' i forget it'
I typed then showed it to him "oh, well you can have some of mine!" He said smiling "did you leave your food at home Tord?" Edd said, i looked over at him not noticing him or Matt.

I nodded, he sighed and looks through his lunchbox and pulled out a apple and water bottle "you can have this, i know its not much" he said and pushed it over to me.

I smiled, "here you can have one of my cookies!" Matt said and gave me a cookie i took the cookie and bit into it "here you can have part of my sandwich!" Tom said and ripped a part of his sandwich off and gave it to me " its just ham and cheese" he said i nodded as a thank you and started to eat.

-after lunch and school-

It was still raining out i put my hood up and walked outside, the rain wasn't the bad part it was the wind, the wind made it so hard to see.

After awhile i finally got home i opened the door then slammed it shut, kicked my shoes off and walked upstairs to get changed, i threw my backpack on the bed along with my phone took my hoodie off and put it in a basket then grabbed some clothes and got changed, pushed my backpack on the floor and grabbed my phone to look at texts and play games.

After a few hours i started to feel hungry i got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to dig though the fridge pulling out some ham then grabbed some bread and chips and made myself a sandwich them walked into the living room sat down and turned the TV on flipping though the channels while eating...