explanation?

[]my chicken cool[]

( ❗ Read please ❗Changing a thing about this AU thingy Tord can talk-ish but he chooses not to, because he cant talk in long sentence's and he cant pronounce certain words correctly also he can't talk in long sentences because it hurts when he does- sorry if this is confusing-)

BUZZ

...

BUZZ

BUZZ
BUZZ

I grabbed my phone out from my pocket, its the group chat,i muttered under my breath. Before hissing in pain as a burning pain was felt in my throat.

I unlocked my phone and went to the group chat.

E: Tord! What happened!? Were did you go!!

M: dont worry were not mad!

-in a separate chat-

Tom: im coming over!

Tom: also yes im leaving school early.

I groaned in annoyance at this,
I then basically just fell of the couch with a loud thud while i let out a grown of pain.

I just laid there thinking over what i had done and why i did it before my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by Toms voice.

I didn't want to see him so i just laid on the floor that was until i realized it was raining out and i quickly got up and ran to the door and opened it,
Tom was soaking wet i grabbed his arm and basically pulled him in the house before shutting the door and then letting go of Tom.

I then quickly ran upstairs and grabbed a towel out from a closet and ran back downstairs and gave it to tom then i led him to the couch and we sat down.

There was silence for awhile..
"Tord.. why did you do that?" Tom asked and i looked at him
I didn't respond well i couldn't really..
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to toms contact and started to type

Buzz

Toms phone when off
He pulled it out and looked at it

Tord<3: i didn't mean to do that.
I dont know what came over me i felt weird and couldn't hear properly.
and i understand if you dont want to hang out with me anymore i won't force you to stay with me...

Tom looked at me
"I still want to be your friend...i just.im started?" He said the last part more as a question. 'Achoo!' Tom sneezed and i realized he was still wearing wet clothes, i got up and took his hand and started to walk up to my room.

When i got in i let go of Tom and went to my closet and pulled out a dry shirt and a old black hoodie the found some smaller pants, i gave him the clothes and showed him to the bathroom, while he was getting changed i changed as well.

I waited in my room for him, it was talking awhile for some reason just as i was about to get up and go make sure he was okay he walked in, the black hoodie covered his hands a bit and the pants were a good fit tho he looked embarrassed, he walked over to my bed and sat down not looking at me.

I grabbed his shoulder and felt him jump a bit then he turned around and looked at me
"Uh thanks for letting me borrow your clothes.." he said and i just nodded and gave him a thumbs up, he the rubbed his black voids he has as eyes.

I got up and basically pushed tom down onto the bed so he was laying down i then laid down next to him, i didn't think at this point and grabbed Toms waist and pulled him closer to myself i could feel him flinch as i did this.

I put my head sorta on his shoulder and started to fall asleep....

-------------
Sorry it took so long to get this part out qwq
But i hope you liked it!