going out with the guys

Tom's few*

I wake up and start to get changed I get dressed up in my blue hoodie grey pants and checkered covers I can't wait to see tord! He's so kind (for now yes-) I walked down stairs to see my mom I waved to her and walked outside then I saw tord across the street! I ran over to him"hey tord"he jumped a bit "oh sorry did I scare you?" He looked over to me and just stared at me like he did yesterday"u-uh tord?" He grabbed his paper
'sorry'
"Oh it's ok!"
He smiled at me "what are you doing today?"
'nothing really what about you?'
"Same"
'why did you want to know'
"Oh well since you're our friends we usually sometimes go to each other's houses!"
'what do you mean our?'
"Me edd and matt!"
'oh'
I looked away then he put his hand on my shoulder I looked up to him
'you guys can come to my place'
"What really?"
He nodded
"Well I'll tell edd and matt"

Tord's few*

I nodded my head and we headed inside of the school

*Time skip at lunch*

We all Walked into the lunch room we sat down and started to eat then tom broke the silence "so edd matt tord said we all could go over to his house" edd looked at me "really?"
I nodded in response "well ok! Will your parents be ok with it?"
I looked at them the wrote something down on a piece of paper then showed it to them
'yes they will be here's the thing's
The looked at me waiting for me to finish writing
'my mom and dad are both boys...'
I shut my eyes then I heard mattd voice "really!? Well my mom and dad are both girls!" I looked at him he had a big smile on his face and I smiled to I looked at edd and tom. Tom looked at me a little shocked but said"well I wasn't expecting that but it's ok right edd?" We all turn to look at it edd he looked shocked to "ya it's ok " he finally said they looked at me 'well you all should tell your parents that your coming over'
Tom looked at me "your not going to tell yours?"
I shook my head then wrote down on the piece of paper
'i want it to be a surprise!'
They looked at me and then nodded

*Another time skip after school*
We all Walked to my house I was a little nervous because I've never had anybody over before when we got there they all gasped at the sight of my house I looked at them edd finally spoke up"t-tord this is your house?"
I looked at him and nodded then I heard Matt say something "it's so big!"
I smiled then looked at tom who was looking at me then I started to walk inside "tord your home!" I heard Patrck say I looked over to him and smiled "who are they? " Paul questioned "o-oh were tords friends!" Edd said in a cheery tone pat looked so happy "my baby got friends!" He ran over to us ( wow I can't believe he's a soldier-)
He started to talk to them but I was just looking at tom the whole time not paying attention to what he was saying paul then snapped me out of my thoughts "tord you ok?" I looked at him and nodded I then gestured for the three of them to come follow me upstairs to my room and they came we all say on the floor then matt asked a question "so tord how did you become mute?" I looked at him shocked the tension was all brought on me "yavhow did you become mute?" Edd question I looked at them all and then took out my piece of paper...

----------------------
Heheh cliffhanger :D :p I was planning on this being apart later in the story but ye I just couldn't think of anything else so I just added it! But ya that's all!

692 words

-foxyUwO