arm broke

Tom then started to ramble on about random things and i showed that i was listening by nodding my head every so often, the teacher then started class so Tom had to stop talking.

[] At lunch []

And again I forget my lunch great! I sat down and put my head in my arms trying to ignore everything and everyone around me, even when the others tried to give me food.
I felt something get thrown at my back then kids laughing, i sat up and looked at the floor
someone had thrown a apple at my back and then another thing was thrown another apple rolled underneath the table.

I could feel my hands turn into fists as i tried to calm down, a hand was put on my shoulder with a tight grip i turned my head to look at the person, i didn't recognize him "it looks like you dropped some apples need help?" He said with a weird sappy voice "here we can help!" He added on and as he did so i felt another hand press up against my head.
as Edd or Tom said something my head got slammed down onto the table "Woops!" The boy said laughing i felt him let go of my shoulder and head as i put my head back up and then stood up myself, looking at the boy who was actually shorter then me, the boy tilted his head "aww are you going to cryyyy??" He said as i grabbed his arm and started to twist it "hey what are you doing? HEY HEY THAT ACTUALLY HURTS!" the boy said as tears started to spring into his eyes, i didn't listen to his pleas i didn't even listen to anything of the people around me all i could hear was a weird ringing sound.

There was an audible snap then crack sound as the boy screamed in pain, i then felt someone grabbed my arm and tugged at it, i shook my head a bit and looked at the person who was grabbing my arm.

It was Tom, i looked at him and he looked scared i then let go of the boys arm,
thats when i realized tom was talking or well yelling thats when all the yelling of the peoples was audible to me again and that ringing sound was gone.

"TORD! TORD!!" Tom screamed "Wha-what are you doing!?" He yelled in a Shakey voice, i looked around before pulling out of Toms reach then pushing through the crowd,

I was running through the rain at this point, i felt tears spring into my eyes as i did so, i got home took out my keys and opened the door walked in and slammed the door shut then collapsed on the couch.

---

Sorry if its not the best qwq