Chapter 3

(3rd Person's Pov)

  After a few more minutes, Christian finally wakes up to find Eden awake and looking the other way. "Hi there! I'm Christian Valentine. I will be taking care of you until you are well enough to go on your own." Christian states in a optimistic manner. Eden slightly nodded while still looking the other way. How odd. Christian thought. "You can look at me if you like even though there's not much to see." Christian shrugs with light chuckle.

     Eden immediately turns around and meets Christian's eyes for a second before dropping them to the ground. "There is a lot to see." Eden mumbled but quickly covered his mouth with a flustered expression when he realized that Christian had heard him. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it in any crude way. I-I was just saying that you s-shouldn't say that about yourself.....you are very pretty..." Eden rambles, catching himself again. "W-wait I didn't mean pretty I-I'm sorry. I know a man shouldn't compliment another man like that, it just kind of slipped out, which is no way and excuse-"

      "Woah, woah calm down kid, it's okay." Christian says softly cutting off the ramble spell Eden was going through. "I don't mind being called pretty, I rather prefer it.......but who told you that you couldn't compliment another man like that?" Christian queries.

"U-um my dad.....he said you shouldn't use such feminine terms to compliment another guy. It makes you seem like a faggot." Christian flinches at the word that came out of Eden's mouth. Eden notices this but didn't think about it too much. He was already spiraling in his head about what his father might do if word got out that he was already calling another guy pretty.

"I DIDN'T RAISE A FAGGOT I RAISED A MAN!!"

Eden flinches at the words in his head.

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY YOU HEAR ME!! IF I HAVE TO BEAT IT INTO YOUR SKULL I WILL"

At this point Eden was full on shaking in the hospital bed. Christian slowly approaches him like he is trying to calm a feral animal. He wraps his arms around Eden, who flinches at the touch, still in his own head.

   "STOP IT, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Eden screams as he covers his ears.Eden started thrashing violently in Christian's arms as said man whispers comforting words in his ears trying to get him to calm down.

"He isn't here, Eden. It's just me" Christian whispers softly. "Calm down for me." he whispers again. Eden slowly starts to calm down by thrashing less as Christian's words cut through the yelling of his father.

  All the thrashing had started to mess with his bruises which made him whimper in pain. All of a sudden a wave of fatigue hit him and he was out like a light.

    After realizing that Eden had knocked himself out, Christian slowly let him go and got off the hospital bed. He covered Eden with the blanket and went back to his seat.

  This is gonna be tough.

A/N

I said another episode this week it's currently 1 am on a Monday for me but that's close enough.

Please note that in this book you'll probably see a mix of English and American spelling because I use both : p

Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to post weekly but no promises.