Chapter 7

(unedited)

3rd Pov

    "YOU'RE BACKK"

Before Mr.Valentine could open the door, it flies open. In a blur someone had jumped into his arms.

  "Hey there Malik." Mr.Valentine smiles at the boy in his arms. Malik looks back up with a pearly white smile. This quickly turns to a smirk when he gets close to Mr.Valentine's ear. "Hey Sweetie" he says in raspy tone. Mr.Valentine shudders but not so much that Eden would notice.

    Speaking of Eden , Mr. Valentine quickly clears his throat and begins to introduce Eden to Malik.

"Malik this is Eden Wraith, your new housemate. Please try to get along." Mr.Valentine says while he stares at Malik who just rolls his eyes.

"U-um nice to meet you." Eden says softly. He looks up to see Malik glaring at him and flinches. "Whatever." Malik says boredly.

  As he was about to turn around, he heard a voice from behind him. "That's not very nice now. Is it Malik?" a deep commanding voice asks with a smirk to his voice.

Malik shudders. "Shit." He says as he turns around slowly. " Heyyyy Killian...." Malik says in a drawn out voice, "Didn't see you there... haha...". Malik slowly tried to enter the house again but got stopped with Killian's arm blocking the door.

"Dammit." He whispers.

"Now let's do this properly, shall we? Hi there Eden, my name is Killian Hart and I'm the co-owner of this home along with Christian over here." He says with a smile in Eden's direction. Even with the smile Killian still looked scary to Eden so he replied "N-nice to meet you, Sir". Killian visibly clenches his teeth but quickly stops and looks at Malik.

"Uh... Hi again, my names Malik Cann and I'll be one of your new housemates it's nice to have you I guess..." Malik says in still a bored tone but atleast he introduced himself!

Killian rolls his eyes but allows Malik to enter the house once more. Now that Malik has left, Killian walks up to Christian and hugs him. "I missed you." he whispers in his ear. Christian shudders. "I missed you too." he says with a shy smile.

Eden watches this reaction with confused face. They seem a little too close. Eden thinks. STOP IT. NOT EVERYONE IS GAY LIKE YOU!! They are probably just close friends and they haven't seen each other for a while. Not like you would know how that feels.

It was true.Eden never experienced any close friendships because he was afraid of what others would think about him and the anxiety behind it all. He also knew that if did even manage to make a friend he would have to constantly try to reassure them that he was fine when he really wasn't.  That seemed like a lot of work so he just tried to stay on his own, alone, and avoiding bullies at all cost (not like it worked).

  Eden's mood dropped after that thought and so he walked solemnly into the house. Christian and Killian on his tail.

Christian frowns when he notices the drop in Eden's mood and tries his best to lift it back up again as they walk to the living room. Killian just watches with a fond smile directed at him.

Eden had calmed down a little but that all changed when they entered the living room. Eden tensed next to Christian. There were about 4 people just hanging around in there watching what seems to be a movie but they all stopped and stared when the three of them entered.

  Eyes moved from Christian to Killian and the lastly down to Eden.

                   I can't do this.

A/N

hahaha... it's been awhile. I did warn yall that I would be a little late with the update and this was because my school just went back to normal days so I needed some time to get used to it.

Updates should be more frequent now that I've settled. Thanks for waiting!<3

Oh and also thanks for all the readssss. I really didn't think this would get almost 1k per chapter but thank you it means alot to me <333