Chapter 9

Killian's POV

   I carry Eden back into the house and into the living room. I hear gasps coming from all the boys. They make way for me as I walk towards the couch and set Eden on it. He immediately curls up. Someone hands me a blanket. I don't know who as my eyes are still fixed on Eden.

   "We need to check up on his ears" Christian says, knocking me out of my dazed state. I look at him. I see the sympathy in his eyes as he gazes too at Eden. The aura in the room had turned melancholy as most of us were looking at Eden.

  He looked so peaceful as he slept. So different from the scared and anxiety ridden boy that walked in. I hope that this home will allow him to look this peaceful and sweet when he is awake as well.

Christian's POV

  I quickly rush out of the room and grab my first aid kit for times like these and walk back into the living room. I gently sit to the side of Eden's resting body. I slowly tilt is head so I could see the damage done to his ears.

  It wasn't pretty.

Eden had long nails that were pointed at the ends. Although they were pretty, they caused more damage than necessary to the back of his ears.

  I grab a cotton swab and dunk it in rubbing alcohol. "This may sting" I murmured to no one as Eden was still asleep. I pray that he is a deep sleeper as I softly pat the rubbing alcohol on the wounds.

  He hisses but settles shortly after. I continue to work. As they were just small cuts, I just applied a bandaid behind both ears. When I am done I turn to the rest of the boys who were still crowded around with concern.

I notice that Malik is gone and send Killian to go check on him. I gather the ready of the boys around and say "Ok guys, with Eden I think it would be better to introduce each of you one by one. So he doesn't feel overwhelmed like he did today. I will carry him to his new room and send one of you to wake him up tomorrow for breakfast. Now don't make trouble while I put him down or you will face consequences" I say as I look at all of them. They nod. ("Isn't that the weird trope from a book that he was talking about earlier-" Isam whispers to Nyal. "Yeah I think so." Nyal giggles quietly. Christian glares at them.)

  I lift Eden up and do what I told the others.
This day has been exhausting. But at least it helped us learn how to manage Eden a little better.
  I come back downstairs to the view of the other boys watching a movie. I cast a fond look wishing to join them but it concerns me that neither Killian nor Malik have popped up yet so I make my way back up the stairs to Malik's room.

I peek through the door to see Killian whispering to Malik soothing words as Malik just lays there. "Go away" I hear Malik murmur. "No" Killian replies. It seemed to be one of those nights.

  On some days Malik seems to be on the moon with energy but later in the day he goes to bed and never comes back down. He comes agitated easily, numb or really horny in these states. He takes pills to regulate these phases but I'm going to assume he didn't take today. I'll speak to him about it tomorrow. Killian's eels to be covering it for now so I go to my room and knock out.

Ok so new chapter! Out quick too! Not proof read! Ok so I have two things to say/ask:

1. Who do you want to wake up Eden the next day?

2. I don't know much about BPD so if some of the portrayals of it are inaccurate don't be afraid to tell me! I would really like the feedback right now I'm basing Malik's BPD on Ian from shameless and my aunt.

Thank you for reading<3