Fallen Angel • Noi

Hi it's me, the author. Insert pick of some business guy. This chapter is rlly long and bad. so please don't read it I promise I'll re-write it

{Reader key}
Y/n- Your name
N/n- Nickname
S/c- Skin colour
E/c- Eye colour
H/c- Hair colour
H/l- Hair length
F/c- Favourite colour
F/a- Favourite animal
F/f- Favourite flower
P/n- Pet name

It had been about three days since Aphmau was kicked from heaven I miss her a lot she was my best friend beside from KC who was a goddess,I tried to talk her through not banishing her but she refused.

It was Ein and Pierce fault, those's two threw one of Kc pets and Aphmau went to get it but of course Ein and Pierce lied and got her banned.

I was in the garden watering the flowers and such, my favourite flower was a F/f I'm not really sure why it was just so beautiful for me.

Taking care of the garden is always a task I would take up its always calming intill "hey Y/n~" that voice it was.

"Hello Ein,Pierce" I said look up at the two flying angels circling around me.

They landed in front of me side by side "hello Y/n so uh whatcha whatcha doing?" Pierce said walking towards me leaning over my shoulder behind me.

"Just working in the garden" I said backing up to go back to work "oh cool can we help?" Said Ein with an evil grin I knew he was up to something.

"I'm good you don't have to" but I was cut off by Pierce "oh no let us please" and with that they both pushed passed me "HEY WAIT!" I yelled.

They both ran through the garden and ruined all the flowers,plants everything they both laughed as the plants were being destroyed under there feet "STOP STOP IT GUYS!" I yelled trying to stop them.

"Aww come on Y/n where trying to help" Ein said teasing me, I was panting and panicking then I noticed an air bunny in the garden with all the carrots but before I could get to it.

"Oh what's this?" Said Ein picking up the bunny by its ears "no no no no no!" I said running over to him "oh no you don't" said Pierce grabbing my waist stopping me.

"Ugh! Let me go!" I said trying to get out of his grip "now I'm not that mean so I won't throw another bunny" said Ein as he placed the creature back down.

I was filled with anger and frustration "how about that flower" said Pierce gesturing over to a flower case, it had a big beautiful pink flower it was what keeped the garden together made everything look alive and it was also Kc's Favourite.

"EIN! don't.you.DARE!" I said glaring at him "a dare? I can do dares" Ein replied as he flew over to the flower and took it out of its case holding the pot.

"Ein stop! Your gonna get us in trouble!" I said trying to make him stop. Pierce was still holding onto my waist, holding me tight.

"Us? Do you mean you?" Ein said as he walked over to the balcony that had a view of the heavens, he reached his hands out while holding the pot with the flower in it.

"Yeah sure you! Would probably get in trouble" I said rolling my eyes as Pierce walked forward moving us both.

"I- what?! No no no I meant that YOU would get in trouble you see Kc trust me a Pierce where guardian angels? Reamber" Ein said looking at me