Lovers? • Kim & mac

I FINALLY FINISHED EDITING THIS CHAPTER YAYAYAYAY

Enjoy!

{Reader key}

Y/n- Your name
N/n- Nickname
S/c- Skin colour
E/c- Eye colour
H/c- Hair colour
H/l- Hair length
F/c- Favourite colour
F/a- Favourite animal
F/f- Favourite flower

For awhile now me, Kim and Mac had been hanging out a lot and a lot of people think where dating. Well..where not...yet, we haven't said to anyone that we where dating so it's not that official with everyone.

You see we are like the perfect trio Kim's really smart, I love art stuff and Mac....likes vegetables!.. yeah. The best "friend" group in the hub has, but anyway time to get back in track.

It was a normal day in the hub, the sun was shining,the animals where roaming, Ein and Pierce where blowing up Kim's house. Wait.. "KIM!" I called out as I started rushing towards her house. Her screams where loud and angry. I could see and hear the two blueberys laughing over the burning house.

"HEY STOP BURING MY GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE" I said yelling the two of them as they ran off yelling and laughing. I sighed, tired of the two wrecking the hub, "Y/N!!" Kim yelled calling out to me 'OH RIGHT-'

I ran into the house and helped Kim grab as many of her potions and books as possible. Kim went back inside with out me to get more of her things. But before I realized she was gone I heard her cries for help agian. "Kim!" A familiar voice called from beside me. It was Mac, she must've seen the fire from her garden she said she was making.

We both ran in the house and saw Kim trying to get on of her bookshelves off her. Me and Mac held up the book shelf as she crawled her way out from underneath it with her arms. 'She must've spraned something, "come on!" I said trying to help Kim up, she had a limp and was wincing in pain as we walked. Guess she did spran somthing.

Once we finally got out of the house, Mac helped out Kim with her leg as I tried my best to put the fire. I burned my hands and thumbprints but I didn't care I only care my only priority right now is saving my girlfriends house. Let's hope she'll still have one after.

The fire settled down and the only thing standing was the houses frame. I felt so bad, I could see how upset she was, "I'm sorry that happened to your house hun" Mac spoke as she hugged Kim from the side. She sighed, "its okay, I'll just rebuild it" Kim winced as Mac let go and she tried walking to her house.

"If it makes you feel any better you can stay at my house, it'll be like a sleep over!" I suggested trying to lighting up the mood. "Oooo yeah! And I can bring the snacks! Besides you need to rest anyways," Mac suggested, Kik was about to say something but had to catch herself from falling. "Love your limping, you should rest up before hand,"

"Mac I'll be fine," Kim interrupted, me and Mac both sighed. She tried to walk away to her house but I stopped her quick enough. "Your gonna hurt yourself dummy!" I exclaimed picking her up from behind "Y/n!" She called out. Mac followed me over to my house, I always loved how all our houses stood out, so col8urful and bright.