My knight • Pierce

FULLY EDITED! ENJOY!!

{Reader key}
Y/n- Your name
N/n- Nickname
S/c- Skin colour
E/c- Eye colour
H/c- Hair colour
H/l- Hair length
F/c- Favourite colour
F/a- Favourite animal
F/f- Favourite flower
P/n- Pet name

It's been awhile since Aph has become a princess she was the best ruler ever always fair, helps others, just the best ever, and! I got a job at her castle as, The maid! Heh now I know it doesn't sound like much but it's a good job actually,good pay, fair time and I get to live at the castle! How great is that? Besides in my spare time I get to walk around the castle looking at all the cool things.

It was early morning and I was still laying in bed staring at the ceiling still very tired, I sighed "another day of cleaning," I said and sat up in my bed and stretched my arms out.

I hopped out of bed and went to my bathroom to shower and clean up my face. After, I went into my closet and put on my uniform, brushed my hair and went out the door to get the cleaning supplies.

I walked down the big hallway with many arches and a beautiful rug that was made with the fluffiest wool. I could see the door to the cleaning supplies up ahead.

I walked in and grabbed the cart with the cleaning stuff the broom,mop,sponges ect.

I locked the door behind me and made my way out to the hall. But as I was walking out, something bumped onto my side which made me trip over my feet "oh dear..I'm sorry are you ok miss?" A familiar voice said.

I looked up and "Pierce! Oh my I'm so sorry for getting in your way! I was just," I said fiddling my fingers, he chuckled "it's fine, Aph sent me to
get you actually," he said in a reassuring voice.

"O-oh well why is that? I'm not late am I?" I asked a bit concerned "oh no no, she just wants to see you," he said with a smile, I sighed in relief "ah ok," "Let's get going" he said gesturing behind him before walking off which I soon followed him from behind.

I walked behind him looking around the hallway and looking at him once and awhile, but one time was longer then the others.

I looked at his hair, his armour, his sword in it's holder and his shield he was holding. He had long fluffy hair that was in a small ponytail from behind, sometimes I wonder how it would feel as I played with it in my hands... His body rested on me as...

Snap out of it! He's a knight.. he would never be with someone like you...

Before I new it we where already in the thrown room where Aph was sitting in her big beautiful chair.

"Your highness, Y/n is here," Pierce said bowing down to her I followed after, she gasped "Y/n!" She jumped of her seat and speed walked towards me (she was wearing high heels so I wouldn't blame her)

She threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug almost making me fall over but I caught her just in time so that we didn't.

"Oh it's so good to see you" she said pulling out from the hug but she kept her hands on my shoulders as I rested mine on her arms. I giggled "it's good to see you to princess" I replied with a smile "no need to be formal just call me aph" she said with her sweet grin.