Chapter 7 |:| like THAT

Huzzah, i have returned

Quick warning, theres alcohol use, kinda depressing but nothin too bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretched my arms up into the air and let out a big yawn. Me and Guzma had gotten off the boat that brought us back to Melemele and it was now about nine o'clock at night, Pikachu had gotten tired and returned to its pokeball awhile ago. Now it was just me and Guzma, walking towards the motel where me and ash were staying at.

"So.......uh, are ya gonna give seaweed kid back his pokemon?" Asked Guzma out of the blue, he had been pretty quiet as soon as we got to melemele.

"Yup, but its pretty late now so i'll give them to him tomorrow." I answered.

"Ah, i see" he smiled, growing silent once again.

I looked up at him, trying to read his expressions but with no luck.

Then, suddenly he stopped.

I looked around and we had arrived at the motel.

"Bye." he said coldy, turning to walk away, shifting his large sunglasses down so they covered his eyes.

"Huh? Guzma wait!" I shouted, walking towards him, but he slowly picked up the pace until he was full on sprinting away.

I slowed down, and stood as i watched him run away.

"I didnt even get to say goodbye..." i thought sadly to myself.

I stared down the road that Guzma had run off on for a few more minutes, asking myself, "why would he run?"

Eventually, i gave up and walked back to the Motel.

I used my key to open the door and found ash, sitting quietly on his bed with his Pikachu on his lap, he looked stressed, and Growlithe was moping by the window.

"Ash?" I spoke softly.

He looked over at me in surprise,
"Y/n...? OMG Y/N YOURE BACK"
He shouted in excitement, his Pikachu got up and ran over to me, ash followed soon after.

But neither of them reached me before growlithe did. In an instant, growlithe was on me, licking my face and crying out in joy.

"Growlithe! Aww i missed you too"

Ash then tackled me in a hug and proceeded to ask about 1000 questions. Mostly about how different my appearance was, after all i did dye my hair and was wearing Guzma's clothes.

I sat down with him on my bed and started telling him about my journey, about Guzma, about Shelgon and my Pikachu, about how sycamore almost found me. Everything.

Guzma's POV

I slumped down on my couch and chugged a beer until it was all gone, then dropped it on the floor. The can made a clinking noise when it collided with the many others, and i opened up another one.

I was watching a movie about bug type pokemon, not that i cared, i was too busy thinking about....well, everything.

"God damn it, why did i run away from her. I didnt even have the courage to tell her, about how much I appreciate her being my friend. Or how much i wanted to stay with her...i didnt want the journey to end."

I took another sip, and looked up at my ceiling. "I could just go see her..." i said to myself.

"NO! Oh my Arceus i would be so embarrassed...." I scolded myself, facepalming.

"so what now....I finally made a friend who can look past all of my stupid rudeness, and i dont know if i'll ever have a reason to see her again"

Letting out a long sigh, i turned my tv off and went to my room, flopping down face first on my pillow.