chapter thirteen

facetime

d : I will don't worry

t : oh oh! and uhm I have another song taht I might need help with but we can work on that one day when you come over

d : hm..say if I came over today at 2 am in the morning would you let me in?

t : yeah of course I would and then I can show you the kitty committee studio

d: really? you had to name you home studio thingy that?

t : hey! it's unique okay? and that's the best I could come up with!

d : okay miss kitty committee studio's owner *dorothea playfully rolls her eyes*

t : you know sometimes I wonder whether mere will like you when you come over

d : mere as in Meredith? * Taylor hums * well I- I hope so.. I mean if she doesnt well then that's disappointing because I've always wanted to pet Meredith in a secret session.

d : but guess what I never got selected sadly aHeM. after being a swiftie for fourteen years

t : well uhm hehe? I'm sorry dorbear I guess I never found your Instagram account

d : oh I'm sure you didn't it only took me to be a part-time model and a part - time singer for you to notice me. i hate you

t : hey! hey! I really didn't notice your account wait aren't you turning twenty four this year?

d : shut the cats up Taylor. anyways Meredith couldn't have done anything bad to anyone other than 'scratch your apparently forty million dollar legs'

t : hey! you should've seen her with Tom Hiddleston. Meredith really hissed at him like she would rather die then let him pat her. and for the record my legs are forty million if not more!

d : calm down petty T swizzle jeez dont meed to go all yankies on me about your 'forty million if not more legs'

t : shut up dorothea. also back to what I was saying would you come over at- *Taylor checks the time* two thirty in the morning?

d : maybe but do I get to have a sleepover since it's really late? and do I get to sleep with one of the cats for the rest of the night? because I always sleep with either remy or hime in bed with.

t : first yes you can sleepover because I would feel better if you slept over then to go back at like five thirty or something. secondly yes you can sleep with one of them or even with Meredith if she likes you.

d : all right then! I'm coming over you're in california right?

t : yep so you're coming over? I'll send you the location

d : all right I'll go get ready t swizzle bye!

[end of facetime]