chapter nineteen

hi im back im trying my best to update
i swear i will update more i think im trying a different writing style can you tell..
______________________

Dorothea
I woke up to the sun shining on my face and immediately found myself having a extremely painful headache and an upset stomach I turn to the left and my eyes widen in an animated way. Why the hell is my secretly favourite blonde sleeping peacefully on my bed and why does everything hurt my back hurts like hell it feels like someone quite literally wants me dead.

I admire Taylor secretly her pink rosy cheeks and lightly tinted pink lips how they look so perfect. I groaned slightly feeling the headache getting worse and decided to reluctantly get up leaving Taylor in bed by herself  'dont miss me too much my presence is very missable' I thought to myself slightly smirking , Is missable even the right word? Who cares I'm not some english geek okay a slight lie.

I walked slowly to the kitchen holding on to any  furniture that is closest to me while clutching my stomach, I'm never and I mean never drinking again , the universe hates me and honestly i hate it too and I'll scream it on the top of the roof if i have to. I went to my medication cabinet looking through for the pain killers. After I found them I immediately plop them into my mouth wash them down with water. I can't do with life anymore I'm never drinking ever again just kidding! I always say that and end up drinking the next week or so , I took two paracetamol pills for Taylor and water before walking back to the room. Taylor looks like she'll be sleeping for another hour or so , in this time I'm going to clean up our mess.

I took a good look at the mess in my room before walking back put and staring at my living room the tissues used to clean the dust and incense off my shelf definitely did not make it into the bin. I picked up all the tissues and took my mop and mopped the floor because let's be real here the dust particles were everywhere and my sensitive nose cant take it.

I need some catching up with my platonic soulmate.

messages

tillytallytictactoe
girl you're finally texting me i see you typing i've been waiting for an update on lover girl

dorothedoor
kindly stfu shes just my friend idiot

anyway i was gonna tell you what tf happened last night with taylor AND IM NOT OKAY ANYMORE

tillytallytictactoe
you know thats what all the sapphics say..actually like wait like two to three months or smt and i bet you two will get together 😁

WHAT HAPPENED DID YALL HOOK UP OMGS HOWS THE SEX WAS IT GREAT hisheishsowjs

dorothedoor
i actually hate you i hope you die and not in a pleasant way

NO WE DIDNT HOOK UP I HATE YOU

sleep with one eye open tonight who knows i might just choke you😁😁

tillytallytictactoe
okay chill you crazy bitch its not that deep
you know you can tell me if yall hooked up right

also kinky (;

dorothedoor
dude i seriously hate you why are we even friends

okay stfu im gonna spill the tea

so last night after our sleepover we went to my apartment and like we were normal i guess .. anyway i nervously AND EMBARRASSINGLY asked her if she wanted to clean my vinyl shelf with me and she agreed LIEKHSOSHWIWBSI the taylor swift i cleaning my vinyl shelf with me lekidiejeieos anyway and then we got drunk from theo's cheap rosé and got drunk and side tracked alot from the alcohol and stuff then we kind of ended sleeping in my bed.

WHICH WAS A GREAT SIGHT BTW.

tillytallytictactoe
youre so gay and i hope you know that after all that you ended it off with saying her sleeping in your bed is great.... GIRL YOU BETTER BE JOKING youre whipped also SHES SUCH A GREEN FLAG HELLO she cleaned you shelf with you!?!?!?! didnt 'you know who' told you taht you must be crazy for asking her to do it with you .

dorothedoor
you ruined everything by mentioning her shes a bitch i never wanna see her again anyway ! yes taylor is a green flag shes shdodhdishsi such a hot mama😻😻

literally heart eyes for her. honestly i would sell away my kidneys for her actually no i would sell away myself for her😻😻😻

OH TILS I GOTTA GO BLONDIE IS GETTING UP!

tillytallytictactoe
GIRL YOU WHIPPED ASS GAY. OKAY BYE NY FAV SPAWN OF DEMON UPDATE ME ON WHAT HAPPENS

end of conversation

dorothea
I turned my phone off as I heard Taylor waking up I looked up from my phone and my eyes met with electric blue eyes god was her eyes just so pretty who could have such blue eyes. Its unreal , "Hey Taylor you're up , how do you feel we drank a lot  last night. Did you take the pills I left by the bedside?" I rambled slightly.

"Hey Thea I slept pretty good I had an epic cuddle buddy. You're so comfy to sleep with we should have sleepovers more often, and yes i did take the pills thank you."

"Are you saying you love me? I mean I know im pretty awesome" I said with a wink which caused Taylor to roll her eyes playfully. Taylor sat beside me with a slight smile on her face " I just realised you need a toothbrush let me get you one."  I say standing up and walking to the bathroom getting her a toothbrush. I turn around and jumped slightly when I saw how close Taylor was. "Jesus christ! Taylor you scared the living gayness out of me."

Taylor burst out laughing until she turned slightly red " theres no way you jumped up that high up" I hit Taylor's arm and cursed at her.

"What are we going to do today?" Taylor asked causing me to think.

"Honestly I don't know. You still wanna hang out with me after spending two days with me?"

"I could never get bored hanging out with you ,Thea" The blonde said causing me to turn away and blush slightly. She has such an effect on me sometimes I never knew her when I was younger because maybe I wouldn't be crushing in a straight woman.

Man life is hard as a gay woman.

"We can do whatever you want Tay. But you need to have breakfast first" I told the taller woman. We both left the bathroom and i went to heat up the food I made for her.

"Here I made food just now because I thought I was gonna die from starvation." I exaggerated causing Taylor to roll her eyes. Taylors eyes widen at the smell of the bacon, I could hear her stomach grumbling.

"Sounds like someone is hungry" I said with a wink. "So hungry you don't understand" The both of us burst out laughing.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked the blonde. "Hmm honestly I don't know. Probably binge watch movies with you" Taylor said causing a smile to form on my face. I nodded and played some music on my phone.

"OH girl in red!" I screamed as i started reciting the lyrics religiously. "Taylor do you know like probably every lesbian knows her" I said causing a brow from Taylor to raise up.

"Oh really now? I love girl in red too!" Taylor definitely has a splash of queerness in her. Okay like seriously definitely has a drop of queerness in her.

"Okay you're officially my bestfriend. You have taste." "Of course I have taste I cant be a singer songwriter without having amazing taste in music!" The blonde scoffed,I rolled my eyes at her.

The rest of the day was spent hanging out with the blonde.