chapter sixteen

couldn't think of anything so this could be shitty
_____________

Dorothea's pov

I woke up to an unfamiliar yet soft bed I looked around and found Benjamin laying right beside me. I smiled and turned to see my phone getting charged.

I took my phone and scrolled through Instagram , after doing so ,flashbacks of last nights events came in ahh I was sobbing hysterically man.

Anyway Taylor must've put me in here I should probably go and make her breakfast to thank her or... I could order food damn yeah I'm gonna order food I'm worried that I will burn her house down better be safe than sorry .

I got up and went to the small bag I brought over that had clothes and my toiletries.

I got into the shower and must I say Taylor's guest room toilet is huge. No seriously probably the best guest room I've ever been in I mean it's reasonable she is Taylor fucking swift after all.

I got out of the shower and changed into my new clothes just an oversized shirt with sweats.

I opened the door and you know looked around for Mere and Dibbles I already had Benji in my hand since he wouldn't stop meowing till I had him in my arms carrying him like a newborn, I can't complain though it was adorable.

Also I'm getting hungry I ordered some food already ( tbh i cant think of a food help just make up one. I'm just gonna say McDonald's) just waiting for it now.

The time now is actually exactly 8 I'm pretty sure Taylor won't be up soon she probably slept late knowing her, either writing songs or just watching high school musical.

Ughh I'm so bored I can't stay like this forever. Is Taylor awake? it won't hurt to have a look in her room right? yeah I'm gonna do it.

Third person pov

Dorothea slowly walked up the stairs again trying not to make it creak so much to wake up the blonde.

She walked up and walked at the direction of Taylor's room she then slowly open the door to find a sleeping angelic blonde asleep.

"God she's so pretty and angelic when she sleeps it's not fair " the part time model whispered to herself,little did she know Taylor was a light sleeper when she heard the stairs creak when Dorothea was walking down the stairs might she add the brunette was walkingf quite loudly too .

Taylor woke up around 30 minutes ago but just stayed in bed. When the crazy cat lover heard her guest walking towards her room she acted like she was asleep wondering what her guest was up to since she opened her door.

Taylor felt blood rushing to her cheeks when she heard Dorothea compliment her. She fancy the brunette quite a lot but she couldn't tell the brunette 'oh you know what I fancy you so much you make me feel like a highschool girl with a crush' Taylor then thought 'I did not just qoute a lyric from my own song about my ex ugh.'

Taylor was having a battle in her head and finally she decided to say something she would only say when she's drunk. "why thank you  Dorothea" Dorothea eyes widened and she scream "OH FUCK SHIT HELL NO BESTIE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN KID I THINK IN GOING TO GO DIE NOW BYE!!" Dorothea quickly ran out face palming her face she should've said that in her heard not out loud .