chapter eighteen

TAYLOR IS SO HOT BYE. also like i have no friends and decided to update because i seriously have zero friends. 😭😭  i didnt expect to write this much idk if you consider this long lol but seeming as though i havent been updating to me this is long😭
________

Third person pov
The drive to Dorothea's apartment was interesting the two girls had small talk but there was a visible tension between the two. You could tell from the some what awkward atmosphere that Dorothea was still beating herself about what happened an hour ago. Taylor wanted to reassure the brunette however she didn't have the guts to attempt anything , until she seriously felt bad for the brunette. Like seriously Dorothea  was picking the skin on her fingers and the older woman felt bad.

"Thea you know you can stop beating yourself up. i appreciate the compliment" with that said Taylor rest her free hand on the used to be yogurt worker's hands to prevent her from picking at the skin. From Taylors peripheral view she saw Dorothea bite her low lip harder and saw her brown eye water a little.

"I'm sorry i probably messed our friendship up" Dorothea whispered it was soft but loud enough for the blonde to hear. Oh how bad Taylor felt for Dorothea; her lower lip was a little bruised from how hard she bit her lip. The older woman stopped holding Dorothea's hands and went to grab her lip balm to pass it to the latter. Dorothea looked up and broke a small smile up mumbling a small thanks.

"You didn't ruin anything between us i promise" Pulling up the brunettes apartment both women unbuckled the seatbelt , with Taylor being faster the blonde got up a little faster to open the door for  Dorothea.

"You know you don't have to open the door for me right? i can do it myself"
"Yeah but i want to open the door for you"
"you're adorable for that" the brunette said causing blood rush to Taylor's cheeks.
" lead the way grey" Taylor called out softly with a chuckle.

As the pair walked up to the apartment as they got up the elevator Dorothea presses the floor number 22 which causes Taylor to raise an eyebrow " twenty two? was that by coincidence or no."

Dorothea chuckles "it was by coincidence if you think that's suspicious wait till you see my apartment number" this comment sparks curiosity in Taylor. The two women walked towards their designated place and when Taylor walked closer to the door ; her eyes widen  "no way in hell that its 1989 what the fuck thea." The brunette burst out laughing after hearing the others' comment so much so her stomach started hurting.

"I can't even anymore. I didn't realised until after my sister and I rented the apartment."

"I guess we are meant to be ,aren't we thea" the blonde said with a wink causing Dorothea to burst out laughing once again whilst opening the door to the apartment.

As the two got into the apartment Taylor eyes started darting every where taking in the cosy apartment very much decorated in a way that screams Dorothea right in any persons face.

"This apartment literally screams out Dorothea you know? and its big enough to fit  like a whole birthday party here." The older woman said causing the used to be yogurt shop worker to retaliate by saying "you're funny for thinking i have friends at all besides Tils. But thank you I think?"

"Oh come on am I not your friend and I'm sure you have more than one friend okay" Taylor tried comforting Dorothea. Dorothea just chuckles and continue saying "I really don't Tay, and Theodora isn't here half of the time because shes at her boyfriends house most of the time so I kinda made it my own in a way." Dorothea walks to the kitchen which was surprisingly neat Taylor expected for Dorotheas apartment to be messy seeing the brunettes personality.