Chapter 1: The End is Also A Beginning

Grian POV
+--------------------------------+

I could hear a voice. It was calling to me. It seemed to close yet so distant. Who is this?

Then I awoke.

What a strange dream, I thought, who is that person? Why can't I remember.  I paused. Did I forget something? I have a feeling I'm supposed to do something today.

Then my communicator buzzed. I checked it and it was a message from Mumbo.

+---------------------------------+

Mumbo>: You coming Grian? You promised you'd help me build my base

I'm coming Mumbo :<Grian>

+-----------------------------+

So that's what I forgot

+-------- Introducing The Time Skip --------+

We were finishing up when the moon began to come up.

"Well that was fast" I remarked.

"Yep." Mumbo replied, "And the moon is as big as usual."

"When you mean big as usual you mean a lot bigger than last time right?" I responded with.

"Sure Grian" Mumbo said laughing slightly, "Better clean up our mess before the mobs come out"

I groaned sarcastically then said,"ok Mumbo."

We began cleaning up when random blocks began floating.

"What the-" I gasped.

"Well this is new" Mumbo said, "This hasn't happened in Hermitcraft history before as I know of."

"Could it be the gravity getting funny?" I suggested, "The moon is getting awfully close."

"Perhaps" Mumbo replied, "But let's go to bed. I'm sure we're both quite tired after this"

"Ok-" I mumbled. I wanted to talk longer but he was right. I needed to sleep. "See you then!"

I equipped my elytra and spammed rockets to gain altitude. Soon enough Mumbo's base began to look small. I always loved flying alone in the skies.

I flew down into my base, The Midnight Alley, and went into the bank that isn't finished; I haven't decided on a proper name yet. Gliding down there I directly went for my bed and began to fall asleep before deciding to log off.

+-----------------------------------------------+
<Grian> Has Left The Game
+-----------------------------------------------+

Back in the server list I saw a peculiar message.

<Bee Boy>: Hey Tommy! Where Have You Been For The Last Years? I'm Not Sure If You Even See This However.

Tommy? Who's Tommy?, I thought, Why is this person in my contacts list?

I immediately typed a message back.

+-------------------------------------+

<Grian>: Who Are You? Who Is This Tommy?