Chapter 3: Why?

Tubbo POV
+-------------------------------------+

I was thinking about what had just happened. I just messaged Tommy because a few years ago he had left and never told us anything else. Never messaging us we were starting to get a bit anxious. So taking matters into my own hands I decided to message him.

Messaging him I got a strange answer. Apparently it wasn't Tommy whom I messaged. It was another person that has his number. That person was probably so confused about this situation. Although this had happened they asked me a very strange question.

Why my name on their side was Bee Boy. This was incredibly strange for only Tommy and a few others call me that.

Gods this is getting confusing, I thought you myself. I've been pondering on this strange encounter for an hour now.

I finally decided that I should probably inform the others about what happened so I opened up my communicator to enter chat.

+---------------------------------------+

Hey Guys! I Got Contact With Someone On The Other End Of Tommy's Communicator! :Tubbo_

Wait Really?! :Ranboo

That's New. :Dream

I'll Call A Server Meeting :Dream

+-------------------------------------+

Seeing these messages I got confident that we'll find Tommy soon. After he left the SMP he wasn't even seen since. Someone of us were thinking the worst had happened but now that I've gotten contact with whoever's on the other end of Tommy's communicator I'm absolutely positive he's still out there. Hurt or not he's out there; and we're going to find him.

+-----------------------------------------+
Time Skip To The Meeting
+-----------------------------------------+

I was walking to the rebuilt area of the Community House when a familiar figure approached me.

"Oh! Hey Phil!" I said happily to the old crow.

"Hey mate!" Phil replied, "Small question but what is this meeting about again?"

I was slightly confused then remembered that throughout the years Phil's memory was getting a bit worse. Not a very good sign but he's old so it's expected.

"I contacted Tommy the other day, Phil. I got in contact with someone on the other side." I answered Phil.

"Oh Tommy! I forgot about him-" Phil said wistfully.

"I'll see you at the meeting then, Phil!" I said, a bit doubtful he'd remember.

After that short conversation I left to go into the Community House to discuss

No Ones POV
+-----------------------------------+

Dream was overhead on the pedestal trying to count everyone who was in the building. However after a few attempts he discovered it was a useless thing to do due to the amount the chaos that was there. However from the top of his head he could count mine a estimated 30 some people in the community house.

There were only 30 people because some of the members either moved into other servers, passed on, or just completely disappeared.

Some of these people were Foolish, Karl, and Purpled. Everyone knows where Foolish had went; to the realm of the gods. He was called there after the god of the ocean was slowly forgotten and someone needed to take his place. Apparently the right person was Foolish and now he spends his time in the god realm working.

However for Karl and Purpled things were more; complicated. For weeks after Tommy disappeared neither of them were spotted. Although this wasn't that unusual for Purpled it got worrying when Karl got mentioned on the board of the lost. The board of the lost is filled with names or pictures of someone who hadn't been seen on the smp in a while. Purpled was a regular but Karl wasn't. Somewhat afterward (a few weeks) people began to notice that Purpled hasn't been seen in weeks. This lead to a uprise of worry for Purpled because he is never gone for more than one week.

So far neither of them have been found and people still wonder where they both are.

Dream looked over the crowd of people and found two people looking gloomy as they walked in. Sapnap and Quackity, Dream thought, I bet they're hoping we found Karl.

+---------- Magical Time Skip ---------+

"Welcome to the meeting everyone!" Dream said over the crowd of players "We have some great news today, for some at least "

A hand shot up from the crowd. Presumably it was Sapnap or Quackity. Then a voice spoke.

"Is it about Karl?!" The person said.

People from around the room looked at Sapnap as they were wondering the same thing. Then half of the members who looked at Sapnap looked toward Dream who was in the middle of the room.

"I apologize Sapnap, but we have not found Karl yet." Dream answered, "However we got in contact with another lost member."

All eyes in the room looked at Dream.

Dream sighed and said "Tubbo. Would you like to come up and explain?"

Eyes suddenly looked at Tubbo who was in the front of the crowd looking awfully nervous. Slowly Tubbo walked up to where Dream was standing and began to speak.

"I believe I may have found Tommy-"

There was a uproar of voices in the room

"You Found Him!"
"Where Is He?!"
"You Were Looking?"
"Why Him!"

"Everyone SHUT UP" Dream yelled.

Everyone shut up immediately. Dream was not someone to piss off.

"Now then. As you were saying, Tubbo?" Dream calmly said.

"Well-" Tubbo said a little startled, "I'm not sure if it's even Tommy to begin with. I was trying to contact him when I got a message from someone."

"So What Makes You Think It Was Tommy!" Someone yelled out.

"Be quiet." Dream scolded.

"It's alright Dream." Tubbo said to Dream, "They have the right to doubt."

"Well Then Answer My Question!" Shouted the voice again.

"Ok fine-" Tubbo said, "The only reason I'm saying that it may be Tommy, is that they said my name is Bee Boy on their side."

"How is that a valid reason?" Someone questioned.

"Because only Tommy ever called me that-" He answered, slightly stuttering.

Silence hit the room as realization sat in.

"I think we should end this meeting now unless any of you have ideas." Dream spoke out, "And Fundy? I think we'll need your help to find Tommy."

+---------------------------------+

Ah yes. painful cliffhanger

1028 words