Chapter 10 - Drama Causing

The next day...

Kiji: "Number 41, come with me please."

Alison: "Kay."

Kiji: "Oh, you're not a boy today?"

Alison: "Well, Honey and Trois know now."

Kiji: "I'm glad, dear. However, I do need you to be a boy for this job."

Alison: "Hm? What job?"

Kiji: "A meeting tour."

Alison: "What's that?"

Kiji: "I'll explain soon, dear. I need to get the boys next door. Please be ready when I come back."

Alison: "Yes, sir."

He left. I taped my breasts like Liv showed me, put my hair under the wig and beanie, and turned back into Rylan. Soon, Kiji came back with Honey and Trois.

Trois: "Good morning, sweet Alison. You're looking beautiful today."

Alison: "Aheh, thanks Trois. But... beautiful? In this get up?"

Trois: "A lady is always beautiful no matter what she's wearing."

I smiled and looked over at Honey who was unusually quiet. I took his hand.

Alison: "What's the matter, Hon?"

Honey: "Nothing really... I just didn't want you to come to this."

Alison: "...?"

He turned to Kiji, not happy.

Honey: "Why did you bring her?"

Kiji: "As an inmate in my building she must attend these visits same as you boys."

Honey: "But she's not a boy! What's she supposed to do?! Just stand there and watch me do it?!"

Alison: "Honey... what's going on?"

He looked away from me like he couldn't bring himself to tell.

Kiji: "Every so often, dear, we here at building 3 host a meeting tour. A group of civilians come here to Nanba, and I have my boys receive them as guests."

Alison: "Okaay... so what's the problem?"

Trois: "There's no problem really. It's just... the entire group consists of... young women."

Alison: "Uh-"

We arrived at the visiting room. I walked in to find a big red curtain covering the glass.

Alison: "Uhm... I don't know if I can-"

Trois: "You'll do just fine, Alison. Just follow our lead. When you're ready, Honey."

Honey: "R-right..."

I watched him turn into the guy I first met at the women's prison.

Alison: "What's that for?"

Honey: "Uh... crowd pleaser..."

Alison: "... Huh?"

He placed a gentle hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes.

Honey: "Listen to me, Ali... no matter what is about to be said... please don't forget you mean more to me than any of those girls in there."