OC's in Anime Avatar Maker

These are my original characters made in Anime Avatar Maker
(And don't judge me why I make so many female OCs I also create male OCs)

Info:Flora Parker is an No Straight Roads OC (As Strawberry been replaced) her music genre is Spring House (fan made music genre) and she is likely to be the deurtagonist in game

Info:
Flora Parker is an No Straight Roads OC (As Strawberry been replaced) her music genre is Spring House (fan made music genre) and she is likely to be the deurtagonist in game.

Info:
Lily Sparrows is an American Girl Doll OC (For more information it has been written in the previous page check it out!)

Info:
Luna Butterfly is an OC which is likely to be the upcoming main protagonist in the new book "Amber Court: The Hotel of Horrors" that based on the real hotel in Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia her goal is to be rational to other gamblers that suicide themselves.

Info:
Laura Thompson is an Poppy Playtime OC I recreated her looks to make it look creepier as it looks she is originally to be Poppy's eldest sister (Which is NOT featured in the game) and the world's cheapest toy ever Laura appears to be a beautiful women who sews clothes for everyone becoming happy when the scientists trying to bring Laura alive instead she is likely possesed by a women who died in the 60's when Laura is introduced.

Info:
Bethany Williams is also an OC to be featured in "Amber Court: The Hotel of Horrors" and appears to be a deurtagonist she is a childhood friend to Luna and helps Luna on her journey Bethany's occupation is being a maid in the haunted hotel.

Info:
Alexa Dawn is an OC and a main protagonist in the upcoming book "A Birthday Girl" she appears to be depressed and deaf 15-year-old girl who lost her friends and lucky grades in school after knowing that her sexuality is Lesbian many people in town is still Homophobic but when her birthday is coming up she is about to taking a revenge after finding out a darker truth.
(Sorry about that I'm tired of typing information in Italic T~T)
Alright share your positive thoughts about my OCs
Goodbye!