💞Poppy Sanchez💞

Description:Poppy Sanchez also known as the Robotic Voodoo doll is the first robotic like doll that possibly released in United States of America

Description:
Poppy Sanchez also known as the Robotic Voodoo doll is the first robotic like doll that possibly released in United States of America.
Poppy Sanchez bears an appearence to be a normal voodoo doll but inside mixed with electronic items makes her a better robot as a maid for home.
Everyone takes Poppy with a cheap prize!
What do you say Poppy?
"If you need help I will always be with you for-"
*resumes*
*heavy breathing*
*brutal screaming at the backround*
Dr. Marco Jackson:
"Everyone can you hear me? Great... Um I need to warn you EVERYONE!...... Everything isn't great.... You know I created Poppy for a first time.... And.... But I got some bad news.... There is something weird happening with Poppy.... Someone just accidentally throw a water at her and got broke somehow... Then she attack people everywhere! *female scream and blood splattered* IT GET SPREADING AROUND SHIT UM EVERYONE I NEED YOU ALL PLUG OFF SO SHE CAN'T HURT YOU THIS IS MY LAST WARNING GOOD NIGHT-"
........................
Olivia Jackson:
"Father?........"
Investigation:
The inventor and all employees were reported missing and dead but it is still unknown why all employees cause this mess and it feels like a "nighmares".... It became a epidemic for a while we hope that the only one who got a damage robot will be safe and clear...
[ART AND STORY BY ME!]