Chapter 6 - Breaking And Entering

A whole week of classes had passed, and it was approaching Saturday. I was ready to put my plan into action.

I woke up on Saturday morning overwhelmed by excitement, but also nervousness. What if I was caught? All of this effort put in to see a robot could be completely wasted.

I watched the clock the whole day, as it slowly ticked past each hour. I was going to head out at about 10pm. I wasn't going to tell Daniel either. I figured that it would be best to tell him after, as I can puzzle something together to say to him.

It was about 6pm and Daniel was making dinner. "Do you want some? It's tacos!" I was so tempted, but I thought that I could probably get food at the Pizza Plex somewhere.

I took the last few hours to pack a backpack full of things I would need. Bottles of water, phone, tools, blanket, small snacks and a small Glamrock Freddy plushie to keep with me.

I was sat at my desk finishing off a science assignment that was due in a couple of weeks. I wanted to get it done so I would have a lot of free time. I was writing my last sentence when the hand slowly passed by 10pm.

I dropped everything and grabbed my belongings. I heard Daniel close his bedroom door, so I assumed he was sleeping or at least busy in there.

I put on some protective boots, a jacket, and a hat to keep warm.

I crept out of my room and towards the door out of the dorm, making sure to not step too hard onto the floorboards so they wouldn't make any noise. I slowly opened the door and carefully closed it behind me.

I took a few deep breaths and continued towards the car park. People gave me judgemental looks as I left the building, wondering what I was doing going out at that time of night.

I slouched into my car seat and shut the door. I pulled up the navigation and switched on the headlights. I fastened my seat belt and prepared for one chaotic night. I slowly put pressure on the accelerator and drove off into the fog.

I mostly knew where to go, but I still used navigation just incase I got lost in the darkness.

I had reached the closest parking to the Pizza Plex available and grabbed my bag and locked the car.

As I wandered up the street, my heart started pounding.

Should I really be doing this? Why am I so desperate to see a robot bear, that I'll literally commit crimes?

I tried to distract myself with thoughts of different things.

I approached the gate, towering over me. I slid my body through the small gaps and then hauled my bag through too. All the security cameras had been deactivated now, not to be used until the place was reopened. I approached a small, flickering lamp that sat near the door.

I unzipped my backpack and grabbed a small, sturdy crowbar and started prying the door open. Surprisingly, it opened with barely any force. I carried my bag inside and shut the door.

I thought I would be plummeted into darkness, but in reality, most of the lights we still on and it seemed like the building was still receiving electricity. I placed my bag down and rolled my coat into a bundle, squeezing it inside.

I thought I would be at Rockstar Row, but I had ended up in the daycare. It was quite a distance from the green rooms, so I had to be cautious. Security could still have been online if there was power to the building.

There was playful music in the background. It was like a mash of different noises you would hear in a children's cartoon, but they somehow made music out of it.

I had to travel across the mall just to get to Freddy's room. But that filled me with a dreaded thought.

What if he's not there? What if he was transported somewhere for while the building was closed?

I tried to keep my mind off of it and stay optimistic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what to put here but yay another chapter done! It's been a lot trying to balance out school work with writing these stories. ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ