Chapter 2: Oh my god

Daphne's POV

We're at the Platform 9¾, bidding our parents goodbye, double checking our trunks if we left anything. "All of your luggages seemed to be all good, If you both left something, just owl me. I'll send it with some sweets" Mom said with a smile before kissing our cheeks, Astoria giggled knowing she would mail mom immediately for those candies.

"Okay kids, Be good in Hogwarts alright? Focus on your studies. I'm looking at you Tori, no running around the hallways, especially at night. Do your homework and essays" Dad said sternly as he gave us both a hug. I chuckled at Dad before we bid our last goodbyes and went off to the train leaving our luggages to some people who put them in a different compartment.

"Come on, Sis!" Astoria giggled pulling me in the majestic red velvet train, We jumped in and started heading to the Slytherin compartments. Astoria went off to find her friends as I went off to find mine. I saw Pansy and Milicent in one of the compartments, I went in and greeted them with a light smile.

"Hey Pans, Milicent" I said and sat down beside Milicent.

"Hi Daph, How are you?" Milicent said with a smile.

"I'm good, Had a great bonding with my family this summer. You?" I replied putting down the bag that was over my shoulder.

"As always, It was fine" Milicent said with a shrug

"Well, I had a better summer than you two. I spent most of it with Draco" Pansy bragged, I wanted to roll my eyes at her but I had to be polite to her. I smiled faking that I'm glad to hear that she spent her summer with the Malfoy's.

"That's great, Pansy!" Milicent said smilling happily for Pansy, I do not get why Milicent is always happy for Pansy on everything she says. Sometimes, I feel pity for her always following Pansy around. But of course, I also follow Pansy everywhere. "Isn't it Daphne?" Milicent added turning to me to her usual bright smile.

I nodded "yeah, Great" I said shortly before turning to the window looking outside. Kids were bidding goodbye's to their parents, It was almost time to get going on the road to Hogwarts any minute now so they were hurrying on the hugs and kisses. When the train finally started moving, Pansy started bragging about what she and Draco did while she was visiting their manor. I pretended to listen but I was mostly focusing on what will happen this year. Hopefully something new, I wish the lessons won't be too hard this year.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep, Or how long did I even sleep. I only knew that Milicent shook me awake to tell me we were nearing Hogwarts so she assured me to change into my robes, I noticed Pansy and Milicent were already in their uniforms so I quickly got my bag and swinged it over my shoulders and went out of our compartment heading to the nearest bathroom. I locked the bathroom door when I entered and took out my robes changing in them. I fixed up my tie and the wrinkles on my white shirt before putting the clothes I wore before, in my bag. I stepped out the bathroom letting another student in to change.

I started making my way to our compartment when I bumped into someone, I looked up with a glare at a Gryffindor girl, I think she's in fourth year too. "Watch where your going." She said as I scoffed rolling my eyes, She was the one who is in my way. She returned my glare as two other girls came from behind her looking livid at me.

"Leave before we hex the hell out of you" The first Gryffindor girl said taking out her wand pointing it threathingly at me.

"Why don't you leave her alone?" I heard a familiar voice from behind the three girls which made them turn and I saw the familiar blonde boy with his usual 'ill-kill-you' look or it's just a cold face with a death stare. The three girls muttered under their breaths before passing by me heading to the head part of the train. I turned back to Draco with an amused look and put a hand on my waist.