Chapter 4

Stella's POV

I woke up from loud whispers around me as I open my eyes and saw three girls over my bed I yelped at their suspicious looks "What's up with her?" Another girl questions, she was the only one not beside my bed. She had long jet black hair that almost reaches he waist. She had an eyebrow raised and a book on her lap.

"She is basically startled by us looking at her when she woke up" One girl on my left answered, she has dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

"Oh! We're so sorry!" A girl on my right that has short Brown hair that only reached her shoulders said looking at me with an apologetic look with her bright yellow-ish eyes. As I just smiled not knowing how to respond.

"Can you even speak?" The other girl beside the girl with dirty blonde hair asked concerned I noticed she has freckles on her cheeks and some on her forehead, This girl has brown hair like the one girl on my right but much longer with curls at the ends and she has the same eyes as her too, I'm guessing they might be related, but I couldn't tell how long as her hair was tied up on a ponytail. I wasn't talking since they woke me up, I wasn't quite sure if I should answer or not.

"I can" was all I can say because I don't know much of this language, I know some basics but not all. So I better get help when I meet Jacob and Abby later, I hope they had a nice sleep. All the girls smiled at me when I finally talked.

"Oh! Introductions, I'm Melany Vineyard and that is my twin sister Kienna. You can call me Mella or Any or Melany, Anything you want." The girl with short hair said with a kind smile, I nodded and The girl she mentioned as her sister. Kienna just rolled her eyes at her sister for doing the introduction for both of them.

"I can speak for myself, thanks Mel. Anyway as my sister said. I'm Kienna vineyard, call me Kie, Anna or Kienna. I don't really mind any nicknames but watch on what you call me" Kienna said as I just giggled then nodded.

"I'm Penny DeLore, Just call me Penny. Allison why won't you meet our new roommate?" The girl who has dirty blonde hair said before turning to the other girl who is on another bed with a book. Allison is her name, Nice. Allison looked up from her book then sighed "Fine" she said and put her book down on the bed then walked over as I sat up, I didn't notice I was still laying down while we were talking.

"Allison Crévay. Hope we will get along" Allison reached out a hand as I gladly shook it.

"Nice to-... Meet you all?" I said trying not to mess up my language as Allison went back to her bed and continued reading. Penny raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you okay? You don't seem happy or is it just me?" Penny asked as I tried to think and shake my brain for something to answer.

"I-i can't speak... This language that well" I hoped I said the right things as Penny said "Oh" I think she got the message and nodded.

"Oh so your not from here? Where is your hometown then? Are you french?" Melany asked many questions but I couldn't understand some words.

"I'm from.... A far country" I said as Melany nodded.

"Wait! You didn't tell us your name yet!" Kienna said out loud as I nodded.

"Stella Cruz, That's my name" I said as I felt hungry. "What uh time is it?" I asked looking at them.

"It's 11:48 am, You missed the morning classes, We didn't know if we should wake you up because we saw a letter from headmaster that we had a new roommate that just arrived at morning and told us to let you sleep, I think everyone had the message but different words" Penny explained as I nodded it seemed a bit understandable for now so I got up and went to a trunk that had my name and read the letter quickly and got some clothes out, I decided to wear my Hufflepuff's uniform since I always wanted to get robes but my parents wouldn't buy me one from any online shops because they say it's too expensive for us so I was happy when I went to the bathroom to shower and change.