Chapter 5: Classes!!

Stella's POV

I woke up at Melany shaking me almost yelling my name "Stellaaa! Why are you so hard to wake up?!" I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom washing my face before getting my uniform and taking a short shower to make sure I won't be late for my first class. "You better hurry up or we're gonna miss breakfast!" Kienna yelled out from our dorm as I started putting on my uniform and Brushing my hair.

"Alright! I'm done!" I shout out before going out the bathroom and double checked my bag and Grabbed my wand from my bed putting it inside my robe pockets.

Me, Melany and Kienna walked out of our dormitories and through the common room we go. When we reached the great hall we saw Penny and Allison already eating as we sat down with them and started eating before professor Sprout handed us our timetables as we thanked her grabbing each of our lists of classes.

"I got charms first with Ravenclaws, Double transfiguration with Gryffindors and DADA with mixed students. What about you guys?" I said my classes out loud for Melany, Kienna, Penny and Allison as they checked theirs.

"I got charms first too, Then potions with Slytherins, yay. And my free period then I have to hurry to get to herbology with the Gryffindors" Kienna said as we both have to go to charms together later.

"I got Transfurgation first with Ravenclaws, history of magic with only Hufflepuff's, Muggle studies, then we got to spend DADA together Ella!" Melany announced rather happy with her time table, I smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Ancient ruins with mixed students, Potions with Slytherins, Transfurgation with Gryffindors, and Divination with Ravenclaws!" Penny said as she smiled with her timetable too. We all turned to Allison as she was examining hers.

"Ancient ruins, History of magic, free period, well I'll be in the library then. And last is... Care of magical creatures, Nice" Allison said to us as We nooded. She had been quiet yesterday but today she kinda went in our conversation whenever she is out of her book. Atleast she's not THAT stuck in a book.

We all finished eating and headed to our classes, Me and Kienna walked to the Charms classroom together taking a seat in the middle row.

The class started after 10 minutes as professor Flitwick went in the room and went to his desk with some books and his wand of course. "For today we will be learning about the summoning charm, Now take out your wands and repeat after me 'Accio'." He said as I quickly got my wand.

"Accio" everyone said in sync including me and Kienna.

"Very good now take out a quill and put it infront of you and try summoning it on your hand, Remember focus is the key to summoning things. Open your palm and think and focus on that quill, Make sure your wand is pointed at the object and say Accio" Professor Flitwick demonstrated on a quill on his desk. "Accio quill" he said as the quill zoomed on his hand as he smiled at us.

"Here goes nothing" Kienna said as we turned to looks at our quills. "You wanna go first?" She said as I just shook my head with a chuckle and held my wand and pointed it at the quill.

"Accio quill" I said but to my dismay nothing happened, It didn't even move. Kienna laughed a bit. "Eh, You next" I said and she sighed and focused on her quill and pointed her wand at it.

"Accio quill" she said and the quill flew to her hand. "Wow, Cool. Accio Stella's wand!" Kienna said suddenly and my wand flew out of my grasp and onto hers.

"Okay, you did it now give that back Kie, I need to do the damn spell too" I said as she just laughed at me before giving my wand back. I took a deep breath. "Accio quill" I poured my focus on the quill going to my hand and to my delight it flew on my hand!  "I did it? I did it!" I said happily as Kienna smiled at me.