Guilt

🐹 🎀 𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈❢𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉.𝐼 𝒻🏵𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢🌞🍪𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝒽𝑒 ❤𝐻💙𝓅𝑒 𝓎🍪𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉. 🎀 🐹

*y/n pov*

I am a third-year muggleborn,griffindor.And I am dating Draco Malfoy.Yes,you heard me right.I am dating the Slytherin Prince,Draco Malfoy.We are dating for 2 months.It canbe short but our relationship is really good.I mean you can say he is treating muggles badly and calls them "mudblood" but he had never called me it.He has a soft spot for me..

But nobody knew that we were dating..Because of his reputation.I agreed to it,but sometimes it is irritating me.I wanted to hold his hands,kiss his cheek,hug him,play with his hair in the public.Not in old,empty broom closets,not in empty classrooms..

*at the lunch*

I sat down next to my friends in griffindor table.I saw Astoria was all over Draco,I hated it..His girlfriend is me and the one who throws herself at him is her..The scene made me angry.I just death glared at them and Draco did not even look at me.It made more angrier..I stood up from my chair and ran to my dorm angrily.

*draco pov*

I saw y/n running out of the Great Hall.I know she was frustrated but how could I date with her in public?!What will my father say?It will ruin my reputation!

I stood up and decided to go after her.I left the Great Hall and saw her in the corridors.I ran up to her and grabbed her arm.She looked at me angrily.

-What do you want?-She asked.

Ouch..

-Why do you act like this?-I asked.

*y/n pov*

Oh my gosh,he is asking this?!Like he does not know!

-Ha,like you dont know why am I acting like this?We are dating but I feel like I am the only one who shows the affection!I want to hold your hands,kiss you,hug you,talk with you in the public!Not in old,dusty broom closets,not in empty classrooms..But because of your reputation,we cant do that!Merlin,please!What was my fault?!-She raised her voice at me.

-BECAUSE I CANT DATE A FILTHY MUDBLOOD IN PUBLIC!DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?!YOU ARE A MUDBLOOD AND I AM SLYTHERIN PRINCE!-I yelled at her.The minute words left my mouth I felt guilt start eating me.

She looked at me with her beautiful teary eyes.Gosh,what have I done..

-Darling look-

-DONT DARLING ME!-She slapped me and ran to her dormitory..I deserved it..

*next day in Hagrid's care of magical creatures class*

I did not sleep last night.I was thinking about how can I apologize to her..

She came with her griffindor friends and Hagrid started the class..

This class was so boring!He showed us an ugly brute which was called "hIpOgRifF".Do I look like I care?No.

Of course,scarhead Pottah flew with it!If he can do it,I can do it too.

I ran to it and said:

-You are not dangerous at all,are you?You great ugly brute!

Suddenly,it roared at me and opened its wings.I looked shocked at it.Before it could attack me,someone pushed me aside and confronted it.I turned to look at person and it me shock.It was y/n!AND THAT UGLY BRUTE ATTACKED HER.THERE IS BLOOD RUNNING DOWN HER ARM.

-TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!QUICKKK!-I yelled.

Hagrid took her and I took her bag.

-MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!

*in the hospital wing*

I was sitting next to her bed in the hospital wing.The guilt was eating me alive.She still cared for me and she could die because of me.I hate myself and my father will hear about that ugly brute.

She slowly opened her eyes.God,she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.The moment she opened her eyes I hugged her and felt tears staining down my cheeks.

-Gosh,what would I do if you died?!I LOVE YOU please dont leave me.I will tell everyone about us.NOBODY CAN TOUCH YOU-I said with my voice crackling.

-Draco,I love you too.And I am not going to leave-

I kissed her.

-Do you f-forgive me?-I asked looking at her with watery eyes.

-Of course,but if you do it again I am not gonna forgive you and maybe date with Harry.

He was always jealous when I talked to Harry.

-NO NEVER!-He kissed me again,this time very longly.

*y/n pov*

I felt butterflies.I love this boy...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

𝙃𝙞 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡!𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮?𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚?𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚,𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨/𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨,𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙢𝙨.𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙢𝙨,𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩,𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜💞💞💞