Love song

*Y/n pov*
I was writing some songs again in the library.Most people think I am a weirdo who writes and sings all lovey-dovey songs.But most of my songs are dark themed..(:D)
So,here I was sitting at the corner of the library which I called "my place".I was writing a song about him..That platinum blonde boy who was always rude to me..Because I was a muggle-born Slytherin..
I never talked back to him.Not because I love him,because I did not want to be negative one.And he never tried to hit me or harm me.Just insults but I did not care.Like I read in the books,people may have some problems that we don't know.They may face something that if we knew we would be shocked...That is why I always tried to be positive..
Thinking about what can I write about him,a bright idea came to my mind.How about writing from his pov that I imagined him..?That is perfect,but he should not see it..Or he would be really angry at me..
I took my quill and started writing..
*Draco pov*
I was watching Y/n again.Everybody thinks I hate her but I actually love her..Yes,I love her.She maybe a mud-blood but in my opinion she is very pretty and unique..The way she is writing her songs attentively makes me drool over her more.I wish I was not pure-blood Slytherin..I wish I was just a normal person,from normal family...I continued to watch her..I started to think..Does she think about a certain person like I think about her all the day and night..?Does she write her songs about a certain person..?
*Y/n pov*
I finished writing my song and looked at my surrounding.I saw nobody so with all my courage I started singing it..
"Hair white as ice yeah it is memorizing.
Dressed to blend in with the night.
Eyes gray as stone so damn patronizing,
No secret he's bad to the bone.
But the beneath the Cloke of armour,
He is a product of his father.
A broken man with broken memories..
Yeah,he will question your intentions
And object to your affection
He is someone who only wants to be seem
He is the chosen one for me..
Forest green emblem of Slytherin
He's born into impending doom
Feverish night waking up quivering
When he learns what he's destined to do
But the beneath the Cloke of armour
He is a product of his father
A broken man with broken memories
Yeah,he will question your intentions
And object to your affection
He is someone who only wants to be seen
He is the chosen one for me..."
*Draco pov*
S-she write a song about me..?I wanna cry from happiness..But,being raised by cold eyes taught me not cry...I could not keep myself so I I came out of hiding and approached her.
She looked at me and quickly collected her papers and bag.
I caught her wrist and stopped her:
-Please, don't go.-I looked at her with disappointment.
-Uhm,you wa-want me to stay?-She said blushing.
-Yes?-I said.
-Uh well what do you want to say?-She asked nervously.
-Is this song about me..?
-I-what?-She blushed again.It is cute.
-Is this song about me?-I asked again.
-Uh oh look I have to go-I caught her wrist and pinned her to a nearby book shelf.
Our lips were too close..
*Y/n pov*
I think I am going to pass out from the tension.I could feel his breath hitting my lips.I looked at his grey stone eyes and immediately felt butterflies.
He leaned and whispered in my ear:
-How about making a love song together,hm?-He said with a low voice.
-Uh oh sur-He did not even let me finish and kissed me.I kissed him back with the same love and passion...