•Hormones•

"Fuck fuck FUCK!"

Ginny and Hermione's head whipped around swiftly. Ginny tilted her head whilst Hermione grabbed her wand in immediate defense. You had caught the attention of a few other students around, but you didn't care at that moment.

Sitting in the library, you were catching up on studying with your friends when you had been feeling uncomfortable for a while.

Your stomach began to twist and knot into a confining ache. You've dismissed yourself multiple times thinking it was just horrible bowel movements, or simply not eating enough at breakfast but to no avail, that wasn't the case.

Every now and then you would need to take a breather due to the fact that it felt like the wind nearly got knocked out of you. Ginny had even accidentally elbowed you in your breast resulting in a yelp and shoving her away.

It wasn't until you were looking for one of your papers to study when you noticed you were sitting on it. Shifting to the side to pick it up, you observed a crimson stain on it, resulting in all your concerns being answered.

"Bloody hell, Y/N, what's wrong?" Hermione gasped.

"You could say that again," you mumbled, picking up your robe and wrapping it tightly around your waist.

They looked at each other confused. Your face flushed with embarrassment as you closed your eyes for a brief moment before speaking.

"..I've just gotten my period."

"Do you need a tampon?" Ginny began, sitting up straighter.

"A pad?" Hermione alternated, raising her eyebrow.

"Painkillers?"

"A blanket?"

"A hug?"

You halted your hands up indicating for them to stop. "I'm alright, I've got a few tampons left I think... I'll pick some up at the store later," you dismissed, "I guess this is my cue to go for today. I'll catch up with you guys later."

They nodded in agreement telling you that if you needed anything to let them know.

Leaving it at that, you waved goodbye and made your way down the corridors heading to the nearest bathroom. The halls were pretty empty thankfully, but you couldn't help but still feel embarrassed that you've stained your skirt. All you wanted to do was get out of your clothes, take a bath, and relax in your dorm.

Turning around a corner, you nearly stumbled into your favorite Slytherin. You held onto his arms for support as a cramp hit you, making you close your eyes for just a brief second to compose yourself. His hard silver eyes met yours and immediately softened.

"Where're you headed off to in such a hurry? Are you alright?" Draco asked, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and drew you into a quick embrace. Pulling away, you left some space in between the two of you.

As much as you would love to drop everything and stay there with him, the crippling agony of your period dripping down your leg at any given time wasn't something you were going to risk. Once your flow started, it was heavy.

"I've just really got to use the bathroom is all if you don't mind excusing me," you apologized for the short explanation, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before hurrying past him.

Leaving Draco there, he watched your figure hurry down the hall with no chance of hearing his response. Nonchalantly, he shrugged it off. Sometimes he never knows what actually goes through your head and instead lets you explain it later on.

"Well alright then," he mumbled to himself, carrying on with his day.

~*~

You've nearly avoided Draco all day, not that you intended to, you were busy with, well, lady issues. During the moments when he would catch glimpses of you across the yards or throughout Hogwarts, you would always rushing to somewhere else.

Draco Malfoy imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें