Your eyes...

*Draco pov*
Me and Alisa was laying down by the Great Lake.We were watching sunset.It was very beautiful but not as beautiful as Alisa's..I looked at her brown eyes again and felt my heart fastening..When I was young,I did not actually believe in love.I thought it was just a childish thing.But when I met Alisa...Everything has changed.The way she is talking and laughing with her friends,smiling brightly when I complimented her,reading our favorite romantic book together,watching sunset together like right now..Sometimes acting like two idiots,and sometimes taking care of each other like parents..The way she is writing something on a parchment like she is a writer..A beautiful writer..My beautiful writer..The way she is putting her hair behind her ear when she gets shy..It is so adorable and cute..Whenever she blushes,when I compliment her or say that how beautiful she is..All the things in her make my heart beats fastening,makes me go soft for her precious heart and eyes..She is the best person for me...We both have panic attacks when we feel scared or panicked.But we both overcome of it together..The way she accidentally brushes her knee against mine when we are studying in the library or an empty classroom..Sometimes she even takes her psychology or romantic books to the Lake too..She reads for me attentively and I listen to her but sometimes I forget what is she saying and get lost in her soil brown eyes..I love all eye colors,but her brown eyes remind me of soil.The soil that I grew my faded flowers.And she replaced them with her favorite flowers,tulips......

I love you Alisa....❤️

Hey guys!How are you today?I hope you are having a beautiful day/night.I finally shifted and decided to write my experience over there and make it an image.This is made by me and if you are going to use anything from it please give me credits, my dears.I love y'all very much.You all are the prettiest people and have the prettiest eyes.Please,take care of yourselves,if you have any problems you can tell me..I wuw chu guys,have a wonderful day.Also I am going to make quotes/poems book by me.There will be my quotes and poems.I wuw chu ❤️❤️❤️